THP Let's Make a Deal Contest

Congrats White Rhino on the big win, and congrats to all contestants. Thanks again to JB and GG for another great THP contest. Super fun, and I'll be in tomorrow again.

Super fun

Super fun

This was a great idea.:clapp:

Very cool contest--tomorrow night, my children get ignored.

But 'fess up JB and GG--do either of you actually USE oven cleaner?

Also, you should use the giggly takes with Ellie. That would just make it more fun.

Thanks to you and to the companies for such a fun contest.

And to Smallie, too!

Sweet Home Alabama, big movie, seriously?

hey, its not a movie I watch regularly but if you are starting your acting career its better than Franci has done......hahaha.

Very cool contest--tomorrow night, my children get ignored.

But 'fess up JB and GG--do either of you actually USE oven cleaner?

Also, you should use the giggly takes with Ellie. That would just make it more fun.

Thanks to you and to the companies for such a fun contest.

And to Smallie, too!

Lol! First I must admit I do use oven cleaner. We have a self cleaning over but it just smells so bad. So I get my big yellow gloves on and my mask and I get to work on the oven with the oven cleaner.

As for the giggly takes, I told JB that after this whole contest is over maybe we could put a few bloopers up.

Congrats everyone!! It was hard keeping up with my cell phone and I just gave up after I was 5 pages behind and had to keep refreshing my browser!! Unfortunately, I don't thin I'll be participating in the other chances, I got car sick on my ride home, and with a bumpy ride on a cell phone, that's not too pretty...

Congrats everyone!! It was hard keeping up with my cell phone and I just gave up after I was 5 pages behind and had to keep refreshing my browser!! Unfortunately, I don't thin I'll be participating in the other chances, I got car sick on my ride home, and with a bumpy ride on a cell phone, that's not too pretty...

So you were chasing your cell phone while refreshing your browser and got car sick because of a bumpy ride on a cell phone that's not too pretty and now you can't be participating in the other chances?

Well, it's your choice, but I think you will be missing out.

Kevin

Congrats to the winners tonight! With it being the final sales close of the year for the company tonight, there was no way I would be around for the drawings, but I'll be available the next couple nights to try my luck! :bananadance:

Nice win, Rhino. This was a great idea, THP.

Day 2 Let's Make a Deal Contest Thread

Day 2 Let's Make a Deal Contest Thread

Yesterday we saw over almost 40 pages of banter and almost 7000 page views for Day 1 of this contest and we saw someone come away with the Big Deal in winning the putter. We hope everybody had a great time.

Here is the official thread and opt in page for Day 2.

Please note that all contestants must be online in order to be eligible for their name to be called. If you opt in but are not online by 8PM EST when we start the game you will not be eligible to play.

Good luck to everyone!!

Im in too

I don't get to be here tonight, dang it! But, will check in to congratulate the winners later. Have fun all. Go get'em Vanna!

I'm in for round 2.....

Im in to!!

I'll play too. Thanks.

I am in. Sorry about last night...I got stuck at work til after 9 with a fitting. I am off today so I will be here tonight!

Count me in! Thanks!

last night was an absolute hoot! i'm in again for sure. congrats again to white rhino on his stellar performance.

I'm in.

By the time I got done with all my "honey do" chores it was way past 8. I figured that it was well underway.

I'm in for tonight.

Back