THP Let's Make a Deal Contest

Can we still play if for some reason we do not have sound or the ability to watch live video?

I may have to do this from my office and unfortunately due to the corporate america thing and the fact that bandwidth costs money my company blocks that content and no speakers on my office computer.

Hoping I can get out of here but if not would still like to participate if somehow I was chosen.

That's the same boat I'm in :( I have to follow along with my Blackberry since I'll be on my vanpool ride home from work! I need to make sure I have full batteries before I leave in 1 more hour :clapp:

Just got good news and I should be able to see the video. Now my fingers are officially crossed.

I'm in..should be fun

Do we just need to be in this forum or somewhere else on the site?

Glad I realized 8pm eastern is not the same as 8pm central

Do we just need to be in this forum or somewhere else on the site?

You just need to be on the site to see if your name is called. Then of course if your name is called you need to be in this thread playing the game, picking between the three boxes.

I am sure the first one or two contestants might be bumpy a bit but we'll get it eventually

Im in please

Is everyone ready to play....LET'S MAKE A DEAL!!!

Tonight we will be randomly picking 5 contestants using a random numbers generator. Each contestant will have the chance to choose between three boxes. Two of them are winners and one of them is a loser....good luck!!

Time!:D

giddy up!!!

Our First Contestant is thanks1974. Come On Down. Please select

Box 1

Box 2

Box 3

754196767_w3YJi-L.jpg

Lets get the party started!!!

Three! Three! Three!

Three! Three! Three! Three! Three! Three! Three! Three! Three!

I go with the theory go big or go home... pick #1!!!

Two Two Two!!!

paging thanks going once.

Back