jefffann

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Why is it that when these stories are related there's always anal probing involved.Don't you think with all their technology they wold have something other to discover than our lower G.I. tract?What's up with that?

Is it wrong that I just cracked up over this?

Is it wrong that I just cracked up over this?

Me too.

I'm trying to figure out where this topic even came from. Those bib overalls and now Alien Abductions has got me really worrying about him.

Me too.

I'm trying to figure out where this topic even came from. Those bib overalls and now Alien Abductions has got me really worrying about him.
The bibs make it harder if they ever abduct me.:D

Why is it that when these stories are related there's always anal probing involved.Don't you think with all their technology they wold have something other to discover than our lower G.I. tract?What's up with that?

I LOL'd at this.

Maybe earth is the "go to" campus for alien proctologists

Most people have their head up their butt, so it just saves time going that route.

Yeah but once you've seen one how many more do you have to inspect?

I'm assuming it's a different alien each time.

Or maybe it's an alien silencing technique. They figure no one would have so little self-respect to tell the world that they got something shoved up their cornhole. But with the Jerry Springer Show, et al. that technique doesn't work anymore. Maybe they need something stronger . . . like sex with Andy Dick. That would certainly shut up both sexes, regardless of orientation, right?

Why did I have to choose this thread to open during my lunch? Thank goodness I didn't order the corn!

Being that I live quite close to Area 51 (which does not exist BTW) aka Groom Lake my guess is (from the stories I have heard) is that we do it to them, so it should be no surprise that the Alien Proctologist gets first crack at the earthly abductees, to return the favor. Further more it is my opinion that most of our UFO scientists golf, and therefore are use to being abused by the prices set by big golf's manufacturers aka as colorectal "money" surgeons.:banana:

BTW I like the Bibs, and would golf with you anytime...........

Hahaha ..."First crack"! Pun intended?

Being that I live quite close to Area 51 (which does not exist BTW) aka Groom Lake my guess is (from the stories I have heard) is that we do it to them, so it should be no surprise that the Alien Proctologist gets first crack at the earthly abductees, to return the favor. Further more it is my opinion that most of our UFO scientists golf, and therefore are use to being abused by the prices set by big golf's manufacturers aka as colorectal "money" surgeons.:banana:

BTW I like the Bibs, and would golf with you anytime...........

I don't know how it happened to get on the subject but I have to agree with you on your assessment of major brand club prices.How is it maybe $50 bucks in material,another $2 in Chinese labor ends up being $300-500
in finished product cost.Oh ..maybe it's R&D

The "hole" post was a pun........:blob:QUOTE=thedue;183394]Hahaha ..."First crack"! Pun intended?[/QUOTE]

You are being very, very generous at $50 in material cost. Most club heads are around a $1 each when bought in bulk, grips are pennies and shafts are probably the most expensive part of it, but still no more than a few bucks each, if that. Major brand stuff costs so much because of advertising, sponsorship dollars and R&D.

You are being very, very generous at $50 in material cost. Most club heads are around a $1 each when bought in bulk, grips are pennies and shafts are probably the most expensive part of it, but still no more than a few bucks each, if that. Major brand stuff costs so much because of advertising, sponsorship dollars and R&D.

Please tell me where you got your information from. We have cost price lists right here from 4 different companies and they are WAY more than what you have listed. Not even close. Do you have any links or info to support the $1 per head?

It's golf website, and the "funny" was there, so I tied it in with the high cost of golf equipment. Just having some fun with the thread. :D.
I don't know how it happened to get on the subject but I have to agree with you on your assessment of major brand club prices.How is it maybe $50 bucks in material,another $2 in Chinese labor ends up being $300-500
in finished product cost.Oh ..maybe it's R&D

I just want to know how this turned into a golf thread? :D

Don't know about the numbers, but it is my opinion that golf is an expensive sport because "golf" wants itself to be an expensive sport. I have outfitted youth/adult football, and baseball, and soft ball teams, but golf still wins the high dollar prize per individual.

Back