For Those Who Have Never Been To A PGA Tour Superstore

Harry Longshanks

ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
Just a few photos I took Monday.

And a couple of notes:

(1) the photos don't show the true expansiveness of the place.

(2) none of the photos are of the same isles (i.e., they aren't just the same isles from different angles and whatnot)

(3) I didn't even take photos of the apparel, electronics, and memorabilia sections. Or the tennis sections. Or tennis courts (yes, indoor tennis courts)

(4) My focusing abilities with the new iPhone are still a work in progress.

photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo-5.jpg

photo-6.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo-8.jpg

photo-9.jpg

photo-10.jpg

photo-11.jpg

photo-14.jpg

photo-12.jpg

photo-15.jpg

photo-16.jpg

Wow, amazing place! Which one is this? You're in Washington right? There are none in the PNW, at least according to their website.

Looks like a place I could spend a whole day in. Too bad they don't have one around CFla.

And don't worry about the IPhone shots... they will never be as good as a standalone. Great phone (I have one), crappy camera.

WOW! Amazing place want to go right now!!

A whole aisle for women & left-handed? There's a chance there'd be something for me? :desire:

Bonk, the store is in Dallas. Harry's visiting his folks.

Thanks for the pics Harry

Maybe me and the missus will be flipping a coin over Childress Vineyards and a drive to N. Myrtle Beach in March while in NC. There's a PGA Store there. :bicker:

The PGA Superstore is my home away from home. Luckily we have three store in Atlanta and I am in them all probably once a week. They have everything you need and the pics dont do it justice on the size of the place. They have a pretty expansive tennis area as well with an indoor court. But the golf is the thing, anything you could possibly want is there to try. I have spent 4 or 5 hours in the store hitting clubs, watching training videos, trying out the lastest shoes, chipping...you name and you can do it.

Arthur Blank, founder of The Home Depot and owner of the Atlanta Falcons NFL team is also the Chairman of the corporation. Not that I know the man, I just thought it was an interesting tidbit.

Wow this store looks awesome!! I wonder why there are none in SoCal. especially with all the courses and the year round golf. Hmmmm :confused2:

Very cool Harry, did I ever tell you I hate Wal-mart, lol. This is the Bass Pro Shop of Golf I take it? Way more stuff than a person can look at on just one visit.

edit: their putting green is the size of my house

I wish they would put a store in around here, the Kansas City area doesn't have much selection when it comes to golf stores. IMO

I've been to the one in Atlanta but I go to Martin's at Myrtle Beach about 5 times a year. It's layed out almost identically to the pictures you posted. It has PGA on one side and Tennis on the other so you can imagine how massive it is. Truly a place to spend more money than I have and just hit clubs and drool all in the same place. I LOVE the bunker as its truly the place to try out all of the wedges and bounce options for your swing.

Wow, I'd love to check one of those out. Not sure if I'd want one where I live though, because I'd end up spending way too much money. :smile:

What a tease Harry :(

I'm suprised they don't have one here in southern California...you'd think...:confused2:

How much are those Callaways that are marked down from $299 and are they X20s?

Those fuzzy-head irons would be hard to hit flush. I don't know how the pros do it.

My God its beautiful. Look at the size of the putting green and there is a bunker. Is there a place I could sleep in the store.

Is that the preston store? Cause the Plano one off 75 doesn't have those roman numerals on the outside, but the inside looks pretty much the same.

I cannot believe the size of that place. Too bad they don't have them up north. At least I'd have a place to go and hit balls.

Simply amazing! That looks like a day long store to me. Wonder if they server Arnold Palmers there? That would be awesome.

Is that the preston store? Cause the Plano one off 75 doesn't have those roman numerals on the outside, but the inside looks pretty much the same.

It's gotta be. The Plano store has a deeper facade, where they usually park a fancy golf cart or two.

The one in Plano, used to be a Home Depot, just to give y'all some perspective on the size.

Also - Harry's pics don't show the 25-30% of the store that's dedicated to tennis, including 2 full courts, and a few practice ½ courts.

Back