The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last day of work until after the first of the year, YEAH! :banana:

We are finally seeing some winter time temps!! Last night it got down to 41 and it's still only 51 right now. It is going to get into the upper 60's by the afternoon but even that is GREAT compared to the 85 we had just a few days ago.

I know that is not HHJJ for most here but I am pretty sure I live in the wrong climate because I love the cold weather so I get very excited when the temps drop.

Last day of work until after the first of the year, YEAH! :banana:

I'm in the same boat and lovin every minute of it. I always look forward to Christmas vacation time.

It is my intent to show up for work tomorrow, and Mon-Wed next week, but be out of the office by noon and on the way to the golf course.

We are finally seeing some winter time temps!! Last night it got down to 41 and it's still only 51 right now. It is going to get into the upper 60's by the afternoon but even that is GREAT compared to the 85 we had just a few days ago.

I know that is not HHJJ for most here but I am pretty sure I live in the wrong climate because I love the cold weather so I get very excited when the temps drop.

It was 30* when I got up this morning with a "promised" high of 33* today. :angry: I'm ready for spring.

This was a special day--I got to have lunch with one of my favorite THP members--Ricearoni! She and Spouse (her name for him) are in the area for a bit, and we found the time to meet up. :twist:

We'd met before, but briefly. This was great fun. We told stories until they practically kicked us out. She's a lovely woman.

This was a special day--I got to have lunch with one of my favorite THP members--Ricearoni! She and Spouse (her name for him) are in the area for a bit, and we found the time to meet up. :twist:

We'd met before, but briefly. This was great fun. We told stories until they practically kicked us out. She's a lovely woman.

That sounds wonderful Claire. It's so much fun to meet fellow forum members in person. I've been lucky enough to meet a few including you.

Yesterday, when Boo Girl was giving me one of several hugs & kisses, I asked her how long I'd get to call her my little girl. Her answer was the perfect response: "forever."

Finally got internet service again, I don't know what happened but I lost it Saturday evening and didn't have service until about 9 AM today.

Finally got internet service again, I don't know what happened but I lost it Saturday evening and didn't have service until about 9 AM today.

Did you miss us MO?

We missed you, too.

I'm usually not around on weekends because I'm working, so it kind of pissed me off to not be working and still not be on the forum.

It's fixed now so on with the HHJJ!

Are you going to ask for a refund or discount MO?

I always do when something's out. The cable company sucks though, because you have to call it in or they don't gve it to you, even it it's a widespread outage.

Not this time, I'm not 100% sure it wasn't an issue on my end. I called them this morning and while I was on hold I shut down the modem and wireless router, after they booted back up I had service again. I never even talked to the ISP.

I always do when something's out. The cable company sucks though, because you have to call it in or they don't gve it to you, even it it's a widespread outage.

I do to, lol. I thought I was the only fruggle one around, hehe. Cable and cell phone companies just ... "Hack me off"!

I do to, lol. I thought I was the only fruggle one around, hehe. Cable and cell phone companies just ... "Hack me off"!

Don't even get me started. The people at verizon know my voice at this point because I have to call them so much. I have called every month since we signed up with them because our bill has been wrong.

My HHJJ is that I am going to see a swing coach tomorrow. I am very excited! I haven't had much time to play or even practice golf lately and my game has seriously suffered so I am going to see a swing coach near me. I have never worked with a woman before but I am really excited I hope this gets me out of my slump.

Not this time, I'm not 100% sure it wasn't an issue on my end. I called them this morning and while I was on hold I shut down the modem and wireless router, after they booted back up I had service again. I never even talked to the ISP.

That's the first thing tech support tells you to do, anyway. It solves most of the problems.

My HHJJ is that I am going to see a swing coach tomorrow. I am very excited! I haven't had much time to play or even practice golf lately and my game has seriously suffered so I am going to see a swing coach near me. I have never worked with a woman before but I am really excited I hope this gets me out of my slump.

Good for you--let us know how it goes.

Mrs. Esox and I got a job offer today out of the blue. I think. Hmmm. We've been self employed for a long time.

Kevin

I also posted this in the Mildly Annoying thread because I don't know if I'm annoyed or joyful.

Mrs. Esox and I got a job offer today out of the blue. I think. Hmmm. We've been self employed for a long time.

Kevin

I also posted this in the Mildly Annoying thread because I don't know if I'm annoyed or joyful.

It's always great to be asked (and valued) even if you decline the offer.

Maybe you should give yourselves a raise as a counteroffer, to convince yourselves to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back