Hail from sunny SoCal!

sacul1573

What's a GIR?
Reaction score
Handicap
So after realizing that I was hooked to this site, I decided to join the community and hopefully contribute a fraction of what I've already taken from this site. What an excellent resource for anything and everything golf related!

Been playing golf for 3 years (since becoming active duty military), but in the last 6 months the bug bit hard, and I've become more serious (and frequent) in my golf endevors. I live in the high desert, so while it's sunny 355ish days in a year, it's also very windy the majority of days.

JB, amollerud, GG, and the rest of THP staff, keep up the good work, we are all indebted to you! :clapp:

Welcome to THP.

Hello and :welcome: to a fellow so-cal-er :D

Welcome aboard.

So after realizing that I was hooked to this site, I decided to join the community and hopefully contribute a fraction of what I've already taken from this site. What an excellent resource for anything and everything golf related!

Been playing golf for 3 years (since becoming active duty military), but in the last 6 months the bug bit hard, and I've become more serious (and frequent) in my golf endevors. I live in the high desert, so while it's sunny 355ish days in a year, it's also very windy the majority of days.

JB, amollerud, GG, and the rest of THP staff, keep up the good work, we are all indebted to you! :clapp:

How is lancaster this time of year? Glad you joined (this site and the military).

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP sacul!

Welcome, glad to have you.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

How is lancaster this time of year? Glad you joined (this site and the military).

Palmdale, actually. The weather is quite nice... mid-50s to low-60s by mid morning, and hardly a breeze. I've been trying to get in as many rounds possible, as the rest of the year brings either high winds or high heat. Probably wont keep me from going out though! :banana:

I head to my homestate tomorrow though. Wisconsin, currently buried under a few feet of snow and COLD! Hey JB, how do those black golf balls work in snow??? :clapp:

Palmdale, actually. The weather is quite nice... mid-50s to low-60s by mid morning, and hardly a breeze. I've been trying to get in as many rounds possible, as the rest of the year brings either high winds or high heat. Probably wont keep me from going out though! :banana:

I head to my homestate tomorrow though. Wisconsin, currently buried under a few feet of snow and COLD! Hey JB, how do those black golf balls work in snow??? :clapp:

Hey man welcome to THP, i'm located in Ridgecrest! If you know where that's at, and head up to palmdale a few times a month, we should meet up and play a couple of rounds. What course do you play? I go do birdies driving range occasionally as well, good food and great guy in the pro shop. Again welcome!

Back