Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering where the Tour Trusty has been all my life.

SLDR ponder in full effect. I hit it on the flight scope today and check out these numbers! These are the averages

Club head speed: 112. Ball speed: 158. Launch angle: 13.2. Side spin: 51. Back spin: 2147. Descent angle: 38. Carry: 273, total: 291. Offline: 3.87 yds, height: 119 ft.

I picked up an average of 6 yards total distance but the big one was 5 yards less offline and 700 less rpm back spin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure what I would put them in

Was thinking about these the other day out of the blue and then today's thread about the murdered out ones brought those thoughts back

images

Not sure what I would put them in

Was thinking about these the other day out of the blue and then today's thread about the murdered out ones brought those thoughts back

images

Dibs on aerotechs.

Bushnell Neo X GPS watch or a range finder...!?

Stumbled across a super good deal on a Bushnell Elite 1500 Rangefinder, so leaning towards that.

Bushnell Neo X GPS watch or a range finder...!?

Stumbled across a super good deal on a Bushnell Elite 1500 Rangefinder, so leaning towards that.
Love my neo x. Can't imagine golfing without it
I don't have the Neo X, but I do have a GPS watch, and have officially gotten to the point that if I forget it, my round is not the same. Even on little pitch shots, I find myself glancing down at it. Just way to convenient to have a distance right on your wrist.

Saw the Garmin S4 on Engadget today. GPS watch with push notification link to my iPhone. ME WANTY!

Saw the Garmin S4 on Engadget today. GPS watch with push notification link to my iPhone. ME WANTY!

I was just reading that same article

I've got a pretty heavy ponder on a 3 wood with a larger face. Maybe a 3 deep, Amp Cell, or a G25 or something. I like my Titleist but when I miss I miss way too big.

Pondering a 3deep to tinker with as a driver replacement. No clue why, just am.

You and me both Joe! I've had my eyes on them since they came out and I have yet to hit one. What shaft you thinking?

I've got a pretty heavy ponder on a 3 wood with a larger face. Maybe a 3 deep, Amp Cell, or a G25 or something. I like my Titleist but when I miss I miss way too big.

Since you have a 16.5* I'd say 4W. XHot FTW!!

Since you have a 16.5* I'd say 4W. XHot FTW!!
I think the 3-deep may be the way to go since I only use my 3-wood off the deck maybe once a round. That large face is sure enticing but I'm not sure if the shaft agrees with me or not.

Pondering long, easy to hit hybrids that won't hook as much as my OG Mashie.

I think the 3-deep may be the way to go since I only use my 3-wood off the deck maybe once a round. That large face is sure enticing but I'm not sure if the shaft agrees with me or not.

Ah, yeah, 3deep definitely makes sense then. Go swing that sucker and see, may pair better with the head than you think.

Now thinking instead of the 910 fd 3 wood, going i20 instead. Tried one tonight with Project X black 5.5 and wasn't crushing it, but was consistently hitting it 225. May just swing by Dick's and see if they have any with that shaft.

Ive had that same oonder on and off since july

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back