The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'll be sticking my head in close and asking "Do you flare up or down."

Kevin

Or just run your fingers over them to decide for yourself?

I typed something along those lines in my last post, then changed it.

Kevin

Well, there is the slight downside of getting slapped. Or arrested.

Boo wants me to tell everyone she read an entire book in one day: Diary of a Wimpy Kid.

She really shouldn't be reading The Kid's diary. :laughing: Congrats to Boo. I read Carrie in a little over a day. Its also not a very difficult read.

I have a cool Wife. I started reading a book called Driven last night about 11:30. Read until almost 4:00 am. She let me sleep until 9:00 and was working away in our home office when I came down. She smiled at me.

Kevin

I have a cool Wife. I started reading a book called Driven last night about 11:30. Read until almost 4:00 am. She let me sleep until 9:00 and was working away in our home office when I came down. She smiled at me.

Kevin

That's because she ordered a book called Sloth from Amazon for you for Christmas. She also ordered The Adventures of Tom Sawyer for herself.

Kevin

Of course you have a cool wife! You would.

My HHJJ is picking up the puppy tomorrow that I'm giving the parents for Christmas. Puppy antics always bring a smile to my face.

My HHJJ is picking up the puppy tomorrow that I'm giving the parents for Christmas. Puppy antics always bring a smile to my face.

What a nice gift. What breed?

Australian Shephard. Actually, she's the one in the avatar <---.

I thought that was your puppy. I assume this isn't a surprise gift.

I thought that was your puppy. I assume this isn't a surprise gift.

No surprise. They needed a replacement for the one we lost earlier in the year. The parents don't know what to do with an empty nest.

Great gift DG! Good-looking puppy. I like Australian Shepherds, even though I was attacked by one a few years ago.

Great gift DG! Good-looking puppy. I like Australian Shepherds, even though I was attacked by one a few years ago.

Thanks. I only pick out the reserved/timid ones from the litter of this breed. The excitable and more playful pups can be more agressive when they mature.

Thanks. I only pick out the reserved/timid ones from the litter of this breed. The excitable and more playful pups can be more agressive when they mature.

True. I still have a scar on my forearm from one!

Diane sent me a box of incredible-looking chocolates for Christmas. :joy: Boo saw the box, opened it, and called dibs on a few of them. They look fabulous and hand-crafted. Thank you so much!

Tell Boo that's why I didn't send them to your office. I wanted to make sure you shared with her.

Diane, my package must have gotten lost in the mail because I haven't received it yet.:D

Diane, my package must have gotten lost in the mail because I haven't received it yet.:D

When you come play golf with me - I will send you chocolates too.

Spoiler

I hope Ty and v3.0 aren't reading this.

Tell Boo that's why I didn't send them to your office. I wanted to make sure you shared with her.

Hubby has had the lion's share so far.

I just took butter out to soften and plan to start baking cookies shortly. No snow yet though.

I just made cookies - they smell delicious. It just started to snow.

Wow and to think we do all that with our clothes on.

Ummm, is there an option for a thread where the women take their clothes off? Because I think I could get behind that.

We know what you like Smallie. :wink:

Speak for yourself.

And, anyway, how do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back