Good Night/Good Morning thread

Good night Claire

Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]4HdlYVKBUVE&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Nite all. Buenos Nachos! (I hope that worked)

What a day! I feel like I've been through a meat grinder. About 4 times a year I meet some partners for two day's of store visits where we plan the attack for the next quarter, argue with each other about everything from landscapes to water softeners and work on every piece of equipment in the operation. Only about 130 miles today, but 12 hours later I'm done.

Worst part is we do it all again much earlier tomorrow in another few locations. At least I can sneak out and pull up THP on my BB every once in a while to play.

Nite all! This dog is done!

All right, I'm done for the night. Take care all.

good morning... im at work right now waiting for the first set of golfers... no teetimes on the sheet yet... its still dark outside... obviously bored

Good morning...Dealing with a disappointing Packers loss and getting tix for the game on Sunday.

good morning... waiting for the frost delay so i can get out on the course

Good morning all!!! Gotta see a customer this morning then out to the range or the course, not sure yet.

Good morning all!!! Gotta see a customer this morning then out to the range or the course, not sure yet.

Going to the range around noon.

I guess its off to sleep I go, pretty soon. I have to wake up at 5:30am PST....Good night everyone ;)

I'm going to bed! Got my but whooped in a 2 man scramble and I've drank enough for 4 fat Friggers!

Good morning all. I'm looking at a busy, but good week. Got to talk to the insurance man today about getting my wife's wrecked car fixed or replaced. Playing golf Wednesday afternoon!

Not only am I a fogey, I'm a sleep deprved fogey with a busy day tomorrow. 'Night all.

This old Gray is hitting the Hay :D Got to get my rest so I can try out my new/old swing Satuday a.m. Good night and peace be with ya :D

goood morning errbuddy... doesnt look like a very golfable day but im alive alert awake and enthusiastic... lets hope there arent any roadblocks today

Good morning...Good morning everybody wakey wakey eggs and bakey

Did everyone who was supposed to spring ahead, spring ahead? It was nice, our dogs let us sleep!

Sleep in a bit Wullf? I know I did. Played in an all day pool tournament yesterday that turned into almost all night, lol. Drunkfest on top of that once we finally got eliminated. Great time, but part two is this afternoon, not looking forward to it.

Not only did we spring ahead, we skipped church. Ooops.

Sleep in a bit Wullf? I know I did. Played in an all day pool tournament yesterday that turned into almost all night, lol. Drunkfest on top of that once we finally got eliminated. Great time, but part two is this afternoon, not looking forward to it.

Just a little bit. But then with the meds I am on for this surgery I have found myself doing that.

Luckily, mine's at 1pm this year. I might actually make it! :smile:

Well, I still get to teach CCD this afternoon, so that may count.

Back