THP 12 Days Of Holiday Cheer

One more hour 'til the finale. Good luck to all. Incredibly fantasmic luck to me, hehe!

Good luck to everyone tonight. I wonder how many people who entered ANY of the days, did not enter this one. (Is that right?)

I did not enter today's since I was lucky and won the Burners contest. Didn't think it would be right to throw my name into another iron set contest...at least not immediately yet, hehe :snicker:

Just another 15 minutes...so exciting :clapp:

Stay Tuned....You aint seen nothing yet!!!!

no christmas talk until thanksgiving's over!

although i am pretty excited.

You guys rule! Can't wait to see what's coming this year! :D

no christmas talk until thanksgiving's over!

although i am pretty excited.

Do you see Christmas mentioned? HOLIDAY cheer. Not all Holidays start on the 25th...hehe

Do you see Christmas mentioned? HOLIDAY cheer. Not all Holidays start on the 25th...hehe

good point! forget me, i'm getting a cold.

Oh man, this is exciting! I had just joined a week before this extravaganza last year and foolishly didn't enter. I will be entering for sure this year!

Ah, memories... this was my first contest as a new member last year. I'm dialed in! I can only imagine how THP is gonna bring it this year.

Festivus FortheRestofus!

That's right Hanukkah begins the evening of Wednesday, December 1 :blob:

Like, hawk and Dirt_guy said before this was my first contest here at THP, cant believe it has been a year already my how time flies. Looking forward to seeing this years version of the contest.

So I saw the first post, and was like WTF how did I miss this one! THEN I realized it was from last year... :dohanim:

"Dear last years Santa (or whatever mythical creature delivers the goods), can you drop off that Adidas Powerband Bag...puhleeeze?

So looking forward to what's in-store for this season

GREAT! I joined just a little to late last year to get into this one! But I'm ready to enter this year! Thanks THP and the companies of whatever is being given away!

Another one? Sweet!!! I won last year too as a newbie to THP. Ahhhhhh sweet memories :) seems like just yesterday :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this was so much fun last yeear...and for JB to say...you aint seen nothing yet mean holy Sh*&....its gonna be good

I am patiently waiting for this one.....ok...well.....not so patiently !

Happy Holidays everyone !!

This was a blast last year, can't wait.

without a doubt one of the best contests ever! for those of you that didn't get in on it last year, prepare to be blown away! these require a lot of creativity and were so much fun.

i'd be lying if i said i wasn't looking forward to it.

I missed this last year, but heard great things about it! Can't wait to see what's in store!

This is going to be a contest that everyone will remember. The prizes are amazing!

I want to SECOND this one. Working on finalizing the prize list now and it is freaking IMPRESSIVE!

Back