Vegan702

Reaction score
Handicap
Exploding
What do you always have in your box?
Which cigars do you wish you could carry regularly in your box but don't?

My inventory is long, but I usually have some of these on hand.

RP Decades, CT, Vintage 1992
Pepin Cuban Classic
CAO Black
Oliva V
Fuente Anejo
Graycliff Espresso
Padron 64 Anniversary
Fuente Opus X

My inventory is long, but I usually have some of these on hand.

RP Decades, CT, Vintage 1992
Pepin Cuban Classic
CAO Black
Oliva V
Fuente Anejo
Graycliff Espresso
Padron 64 Anniversary
Fuente Opus X

I just smoked an Oliva V this past weekend. Also tried a Cain by Oliva which wasn't bad over the weekend.

Right now I have a handful of CAO MX2's, close to 40 NUb Cameroons, some Ghurkas, some Punch Torpedo's and close to a dozen Island Cohibas. There are some JR Alternatives floating around in there too that I keep on hand if an none cigar smoking friend wants to try one out. They aren't bad sticks either, I have smoked JR Alts for quite a while. Some times you get a turd, but for the most part they are a decent low rent stick. I don't really find them that close in flavor to what they are trying to be an alternative of, but they will do in a pinch.

I've got a handful of RP's in different blends/shapes, one or two glass-tubed Montecristo's, and have an incoming shipment of Don Kiki Brown Label perfecto's. All told, I normally have about 45-60 cigars on hand at one time. If I could, I'd probably keep a constant stash of LGC Wavells and torps.

Which places online have the best selection, prices, etc? I have heard bad and good things about CI on the different forums that they get a lot of 2nds, etc. that a local place wouldn't carry.

CI is excellent. They own CB too which is a great place for the best prices anywhere.

CB is cigar bid?

The list is pretty long of smokes in the Vinotemp, I like to keep a good variety on hand, but if I had to name a few favorites and regular rotation cigars it would be:

1. Tatuaje Miami Cazadores
2. Don Pepin Blue Label Exquisitos
3. Fuente Hemingways(Short Storys, Best Sellers, Between The Lines)
4. Tatuaje Noellas(wish I could find some more Noellas Reservas!!!)
5. Always a few RP Conneticuts for early in the day or the front nine, but not smoking as many of them as I used to

I also keep a seperate 50 count humi pretty well stocked with the Drew Estate Java cigars as well, I rarely smoke them myself but I have a few buddies that like them as well as my boss, so I always make sure my friends are taken care of on the course.

As far as online retailers I use CI, Famous Smoke Shop, Holts, and New Havana Cigars mostly, but have used a few other shops due to a sale or better price. I still do buy an occasional box and many singles from my local shop though, like to see them keep the doors open!

I try and always have Padron 64s, Oliva Vs and some VSGs in my box. Those are usually for the course or lounging around the house. I also keep some special occasion smokes in there which would be Opus X, Ashton ESGs and Padron 26s.
I have a lot of random ones in there too.

I could spend a small fortune on CI and CB I have found out. :D

I always have Tatuaje P1's in there, they're my go-to stick.

Presently I have:
Tatuaje (a variety, including brown label, red label and T110, as well as a Drac)
Pinar Del Rio (robusto)
El Triunfador (I love these!)
Arturo Fuente (WOAM Shark, for Christmas)
RP Fusion (Torpedo)
CAO Black (from '06, a Bengal and a Torpedo)
Opus X (from '07)
Boli PC's (from '01 I believe)
Cohiba (different sizes, they're CC's)
Trinidad Lancero (CC)
La Aurora (Lancero, got it in a trade, never seen one before)
Partagas Black (Corona)

I'm also storing for my Pop, a box of each:
Partagas
Partagas Series S
Punch

My humi is stuffed full right now, I'm hoping and wishing that Santa will bring me a VinoTemp, but not sure if that'll happen or not.

I like to keep some Hemingways (short stories espicially), Torano's, Opous X, MontiCtistos, and 1 Partagas 150 A. The Partagas I have had for over ten years, I am saving it for my youngest daughter to either get married or have a baby after she gets married. Hopefully that means that I will have it for at least another 10 years. The Short stories are one of my all time favorites and even my wife likes to be around when I smoke them as she likes the smell of the smoke.

...The Partagas I have had for over ten years, I am saving it for my youngest daughter to either get married or have a baby after she gets married. ...

royalwulff - hang on to it and enjoy it! I had a couple of ISOM's tucked away in the corner of my humi for 5+ years. One I smoked when my youngest daughter got married, the other when my oldest daughter gave birth to our grandson! They were so enjoyable and worth the wait. :clapp:

royalwulff - hang on to it and enjoy it! I had a couple of ISOM's tucked away in the corner of my humi for 5+ years. One I smoked when my youngest daughter got married, the other when my oldest daughter gave birth to our grandson! They were so enjoyable and worth the wait. :clapp:

I didn't know what ISOM meant for the longest time, I thought it was a brand, haha.

Some nice go-to cigars in everyones humis!!

Ok clue me in what does ISOM stand for?

I have already smoked one Partagas one the birth of my first granddaughter and it was an awesome smoke...as much for the cigar as for the occasion it went with.

Island South of Miami.

LOL OK...duh...me... The story with these smokes is the leafes were found in the back of a warehouse after 17 years, and the writing could no longer be read, so there is no way to prove or disprove where they came from. They certianly smoke as well as any cigar I have had from that island.

I couldn't figure out what ISOM was either but didn't want to be the one to ask... LOL. I have a decent amount of ISOMs left out of the 50 or so I came back from Dubai with. Have 4 R&J churchills (2 of them short) that I will probably be smoking with my dad and brother when they come down mid-feb for my wedding.

Back