THP Breaking News - Miyazaki Golf Shafts

Each time we test these shafts, we like them more than the last time. THe feel that they offer is unlike a lot of the shafts we have tried, but can be tweaked to preference based on the flex code 1st number.

Only thefirst number of the flexcode can be changed? They dont offer a completely custom 4 digit shaft? Or do they just offer certain codes?
Sorry for confusion.

Only thefirst number of the flexcode can be changed? They dont offer a completely custom 4 digit shaft? Or do they just offer certain codes?
Sorry for confusion.

The entire code can be changed. The 1st number is for the 1st 10 inches from the end. It seems to have the biggest affect on feel for me in demo'ing a large amount of these.

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification. Not that I have the money for one of these shafts, but they seem truely amazing. Since it seems like Cleveland Golf pro's got to try them first, would a Cleveland Golf dealer be the place to look for these?

Possibly. THey will be in a lot of fitters hands coming at the beginning of the year.

I am bumping this one for those that have missed it. Their site is now up and has some great information. When the review comes out, make sure you read it, because we have a special announcement for our THP forum members that will be in it.

Im excited for the review, as i have said I dont have the money or talent for a high end shaft, but someday I'm hoping to play something like this!

I am bumping this one for those that have missed it. Their site is now up and has some great information. When the review comes out, make sure you read it, because we have a special announcement for our THP forum members that will be in it.

Look forward to this review.

Can't wait for the review.

Jb, how difficult would it be to get one of these shafts set up for my R9? I'd like to try a few different shafts and this sounds like one to try starting out.

I contacted Taylormade about this through regular CS channels rather than our contact. For a small fee they will put the tip on just about any shaft is the response we got. you can also purchase the tips separately through ebay and other places.

Thanks. I wouldn't have a clue how to do it myself, so it's nice to know they can do it. I'll wait for your review to see what you find.

JB,
I am anxiously awaiting your review as I am looking to reshaft an Adams 9015 protoype.

It should be out sometime next week.

MMM well I am looking to get a new driver soon and the ones on the top of my list are the Nike Machspeed and Cleveland DST as I tend to not like the large heads of the drivers these days(feel like balloons to me) and now that Nike has focused on aerodynamics and cleveland has the light DST I think it could really help my drives and I hope that I can get one of these on which ever one I wind up with!

MMM well I am looking to get a new driver soon and the ones on the top of my list are the Nike Machspeed and Cleveland DST as I tend to not like the large heads of the drivers these days(feel like balloons to me) and now that Nike has focused on aerodynamics and cleveland has the light DST I think it could really help my drives and I hope that I can get one of these on which ever one I wind up with!

Hopefully our driver shoot out can help with this for you. Coming up in a few weeks.

Spoke with the fine folks at Miyazaki today and we will have something very cool coming up from them soon. Stay tuned for more.

Spoke with the fine folks at Miyazaki today and we will have something very cool coming up from them soon. Stay tuned for more.

I welcome all the shaft help and ideas I can get!

Stay tuned this week for a big announcement regarding this shaft line...Woohoo.

Back