12 Days of Holiday Cheer......Entries!

I think he's jealous of you.

Hardly.....I love my bro of course. But not jealous. Not really jealous of anyone. I like my life

hahaha, thanks Lu.....Now people really think I suck! You went to far!

I'm pretty sure they know i'm messing around. You do suck though!:banana:(hopefully the dancing banana makes you feel better about your suck-dom)

hahaha, thanks Lu.....Now people really think I suck! You went to far!

Not completely, but you keep making comments about playing golf like a woman - as though that's a bad thing. :confused2:

My DAY SIX (Another one where I didn't need/want the prize)
Like I implied on Day Four
I’m happy with my sticks
I don’t need to SeeMore or Triangulate
I just have a rhymin’ fix
The blade of the putter is shiny like a jewel
Put a big meaty bone in the dogs stocking
That would be very cool

NOTE: There was a pic of JB/GG's dog by the putter

My Day SEVEN entry:

Dear Santa,

If i could get to the green putting is easy
but searching for markers is making me quezzy.
Supposed to be home making the wife wait,
but the extra walking is making me late.
An angry VM was on my cell
5 hour rounds are shortened w/ Bushnell.

Hope THP enjoys....lets be honest though...this is true story. Wife always teases" Was she worth it?" I reply " Yeap, can't beat 18 holes for $20 bucks"

Here's my entries for the Bushnell prizes:

For the GPS:

Dear Santa,

My dad will be 60 this year. He's constantly walking off yardages, hunting for sprinkler heads, and is deaf in one ear. I am tired of yelling yardages across fairways at him to no avail. Please let me give him this gift for Christmas, I'm losing my voice!

For the Rangefinder:

Dear Santa,

I hear the Bushnell Tour V2 laser rangefinder rests in your hand with an ergonomic precision that builds confidence on the golf course. I want to know how it rests in a Christmas stocking and what it feels like in my hands.

Congrats again to the winners!

Here was mine. I only did one for both (I did the same thing for the golf bags):

Dear Santa,

When I need a good yardage,
And it’s too much to step off,
I pull out the ol’ Bushnell,
And get the ultimate payoff.

I know its two-fifty,
And what’s really nifty,
Is that I’m in the fairway,
And I can just swing away.

Measuringly yours,
XXXX

My DAY SEVEN
Bushnell Golf
A wonderful gift
When I choose the right club
It gives my emotions a lift
Rangefinder says hit it 217
I use my 3H
For a trusted swing
Get me one of these
And I promise to play faster
Tell me no and see a five hour disaster

DAY 9 ENTRY (GOLF BALLS)

Dear Santa,

Bridgestone came out with a 2nd generation E6 golf ball. I have been playing the original until these released. I would like to give my friends the chance to experience a great golf ball for Xmas. Then they'll see how I stopped landing in peoples backyard.

DAY 10 ENTRY (GOLF BAG - ADIDAS POWERBAND)

Dear Santa,

Shhh, I don't want my wife to know I seen the Powerband 2.0 golf shoes she got me for Xmas. She knows I am a total Taylormade/Adidas Guy. It would be AWESOME have a matching bag.

DAY 11 ENTRY

Dear Santa THP,

If I don't get anything else I would like these
the feedback and versatility puts me at ease.
The Oil Quench look is a added attraction
but the BIRDIES AND PARS give me pure satisfaction
They're the only club Taylormade can't match
maybe they'll have luck with their xFT batch.

I'm pretty sure they know i'm messing around. You do suck though!:banana:(hopefully the dancing banana makes you feel better about your suck-dom)

Not completely, but you keep making comments about playing golf like a woman - as though that's a bad thing. :confused2:

hahaha, I know man, and you know I was kiddin......suck dom...I love it.

Never said it was a bad thing, its all a joke. I think I have made two comments about it, I see it bothers you so I will stop

Never said it was a bad thing, its all a joke. I think I have made two comments about it, I see it bothers you so I will stop

It's probably better if I just stop teasing you.

Here's my letter for the Str8Fit:

Congrats again Craig, I'm glad you won!

Dear Santa,

One club. One swing. Eight options = One Christmas, One The Hackers Paradise Contest, One lucky winner, and Eight potential recipients on my Christmas list this year.

My entry for the Str8-Fit

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is to find the fairway off the tee with the help of the Nike DYMO Str8-Fit. Instead of my slice getting me into trouble, the Nike DYMO Str8-Fit’s 8 adjustments will allow me to find the perfect setup to attack the course.

My Str8-Fit entry:

Dear Santa,

I would dearly love one of these, so, a limerick:

The new driver from Nike called the Str8-Fit
That provides such a wonderful straight hit
Would bring much joy and glee
To this boy on the tee
If he could win this piece of great kit

My Day 8 entry:

Dear Santa,

As I stand on the tee,
Where I feel the most free,
It’s still anyone’s guess,
Will my drives be a mess?

But if I had a Str8 Fit,
My driving prowess will be legit,
And never again,
Will I be out-hit.

DAY EIGHT
In the bag right now is a 905S
That’s a Titleist driver, but I digress
My fairway percentage is garbage
I really need a STR8-FIT
Nike is the best
So, for me please wrap it

Dear whoever can find me,

I went to play golf yesterday and needless to say the round took me about 11 hours. To make a long story short, I went in the woods to find a golf ball, and got lost. I need a Bushnell Neo GPS, obviously

Dear Mrs. Santa,

I cant keep it long and straight. I know you have to have something that would help me with my problem. You could give me a Nike DYMO Str8-Fit Driver for Christmas,if I cant hit that straight, I will adjust my club to help my game.

Day 9

Dear Santa,

I never knew a golf ball could change my game until I borrowed a Bridgestone e6 from a friend. If you could deliver some under my Christmas tree, every time I’d use one would feel like Christmas morning.

Day 9

Dear Santa,
As a high handicapper, I’ve donated my fair share of golf balls to lakes, woods, and backyards. Having a year supply of Bridgestone golf balls would allow me to spend my money on actually playing golf, instead of paying to restock my supply of golf balls.

Here's my E6 entry:

Dear Santa,

2010 will be a special year for me. I will be introducing my son to the game of golf. However, I am going to need balls, lots of them. Santa, having golf balls would mean the world to us. We'll leave you milk and cookies.

My day 9 entry:

Dear Santa,
Please may i have the Bridgestone balls. i like bridges and i like stones, so they are my favourite in the whole world. Last round i lost one ball, but daddy lost 7 of mine so I need lots, to play like my hero, Freddy.
Ty (aged 7)

Back