Big Break: Disney [spoilers]

I want Tony to win, as he can actually do something in the PGA event, whereas both Mike and Kevin would just waste the opportunity. Especially Kevin, if you don't have 1 ounce of belief in your abilities you will not make it to the top and it is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very apparent that Kevin has none.

all i have to say is..... wooooow

Kevin should just take the Trevino approach and aim everything 30 degrees to the left. If I was a conspiracy theorist, I would almost believe that the producer is trying to fix the show so that Kevin stays in longer. Almost all the golf holes they have played always have trouble on the left, but little trouble on the right. For the last few shows, it seems most of the contestants have been drawing the ball and their misses have been left -- except, of course, Kevin.

Of course, I hope Kevin stays in because he seems like a nice fella, and I enjoy the entertainment factor of the "better players" losing to him.

2 hour season finale on Tuesday, whoohoo!!! :banana::alien2::clapp: This season went by fast!!

2 hour season finale on Tuesday, whoohoo!!! :banana::alien2::clapp: This season went by fast!!

I agree.

Tony has PGA experience and has the potential to do something.

I'm tired of other contestants knocking on Kevin. He made the shots at the right times, he has some game. You don't. So Blake, and other players should stop saying "How is this guy even in it?"

Exactly, Dent. Kevin's in it because he did what was necessary to not have to go to the elimination challenge. How many times have everyone else gone? I'm sure that Kevin's been up for elimination at some point during this season,but I just can't remember when or how many times. Not as many as Blake and Mike, that's for sure.

Exactly, Dent. Kevin's in it because he did what was necessary to not have to go to the elimination challenge. How many times have everyone else gone? I'm sure that Kevin's been up for elimination at some point during this season,but I just can't remember when or how many times. Not as many as Blake and Mike, that's for sure.

Agreed. As far as who to cheer for. I'd have to say Tony or Kevin. I truly beleive neither have the game to hack it. But Tony has by far the most potential, and he's young.

Mike already has a brother in the PGA, I wouldn't really like to see two in there. Plus if he had an interview with TV I'd have to turn it off. Tell this guy to stop mumbling!

Don't forget the finale is tonight. Make sure you're recording both parts (looks like it is a two parter, not a two hour show, according to my programming guide).

Don't forget the finale is tonight. Make sure you're recording both parts (looks like it is a two parter, not a two hour show, according to my programming guide).

Really? I could've sworn it said 2 hour season finale last week hmmm........its over already :(

I remember hearing it was a two hour finale also GC.

I remember hearing it was a two hour finale also GC.

According to the programming guide on my cable, Part one is tonight at 8:00, part two is tonight at 9:00.

Thanks Smalls. I guess it works out to be the same thing, huh?

Yep. Just wanted to mention to people who don't have it set up to record every episode, they might just record part one thinking it was two hours long.

Yep. Just wanted to mention to people who don't have it set up to record every episode, they might just record part one thinking it was two hours long.

Good lookin' out :)

OMG What a finish. I know the thread title says "SPOILERS" but:

Spoiler
I really hated for Mike to win. He came back and took it from Tony but the club throwing did nothing but make me want him to fall on his face. He deserved to win by his play, but he's not a deserving winner. I hope he doesn't make it through Q-school because of his actions in the final. Kevin was CLASS the whole round. Really wish Tony had hung on.

I agree completely and will say no more, lol. People are still out there watching! Fun to watch wasn't it?

I was pulling for Tony or Kevin. Mike was just too childish with the throwing of the clubs. I bet he tossed his clubs a half dozen times. And the one where he threw the iron and stuck it in the fairway was just too much. I understand the compeititon and nerves but what happened to good golf manners. Tony played well, but Mike did hit three or four birdies in a row. Tony had some bad luck hitting the cart path, I had initially thought he hit a sprinkler head, Either way that was the turning point in the match.

I wasn't a fan of Mike but he was clutch tonight. He made a few good par saves in addition to the run on the last few holes. Tony seemed to be putting for birdie every other hole but he didn't make too many & let Mike linger.

I liked Kevin but he was out of his league tonight.

Wow, I didn't expect him to win!! He just needs to act better and not throw his clubs around when it actually comes time to play :beat-up: He threw his club in the grass and it stuck, LOL...

I am absolutely stunned that Tony lost.

Query: Do you think they made the finale a two-parter because Kevin was so far back that they thought no one would watch the last episode on a different night if people knew only Tony or Mike could win?

Query: What the was Mike saying the whole 2 hours. I swear, Mushmouth from the Cosby Kids enunciates more than Mike Perez.

Query: Is it time for the all-ladies show yet? I bet Tiffany Joh is on it.

Personally.. I was pulling for anybody but Tony to win. The Finau's brotherly love or whatever you want to call it, frankly made me sick. I was most impressed with Andrew. I went into the show thinking that he would be unbearable, however, I think he was the most likeable and also one of the most worthy of the title. It was my first season of Big Break as a viewer, and I am planning on watching the series for some time to come.

The Finau's brotherly love or whatever you want to call it, frankly made me sick.

Really? I didn't see anything between the two that would make me sick. They were supportive of each other all the way through, but nothing over the top. Brotherly love is OK, especially amongst brothers, isn't it?

I call Mike, Bucky Perez. He has the most annoying grin I have ever seen on a human being and he is such a cry baby. Those two things alone made me hate him and his lover Blake who got mad just as much. At first I hated Andrew but the more he pissed those two off the more I liked him. Bucky didn't deserve to win but Tony just got screwed by that cart path and that is why he lost. But Bucky was making some great putts down the stretch and I think it was because of his left eye being crooked letting him see the line better. I think they should disqualify him for having an unfair advantage. Bucky Perez ladies and gentlemen! :D

Back