Contest Winners Thread

Yes, we can. If a prize is won by a lefty and they make it for a lefty, we can exchange it in many cases. Of course we have given away so many things in 2009 that some are not available that way. And then there are GPS units, bags, apparel that are available for all.

thanks for the info and keep up the good work

So my package for 'Caption this 11/29' just came in. I've been waiting (im)patiently for it. It showed up tonight, at a ladies house who lived down the street a block. My address is 407 17th ave. theirs is 507. JB got the number right on the box, UPS guy screwed up.

I have to find my camera still, but for the time being Iwill list what I have won.

For the first give, JB musta been reading my mind. I got a PAHR THP shirt. I asked my parents to get me one for x-mas.

I also got a Bunker Mentality shirt, John Daly golf glove, Travis Mathew hat, Sleeve of Nike Crush balls, and a pack of THP tees w/ a THP ball.

I want to say thank you to THP for the amazing contests and gifts. I am extremely excited, and antsy for next spring so i Try everything out.

I LOVE the shirts. I can honestly say I've never heard of Travis Mathew, BUT after recieving the hat, i HAD to check out their website, I think I know where I'll do some more shopping come tax returns! I've also hit a few Crush that I've seen on the course, I have liked them soo far, will be fun to compare to my usual E6+.

Again. THANK YOU THP, JB, and GG! Very muich appreciated

Glad you like it, and we look forward to the pictures. You can check out the Travis Matthew reviews we have done on the home page.

Wow--great haul! Well done, Dustklose.

Congrats again dustklose!

Congrats on the great prize pack Dustklose!

Finally pictures :) again I want to thank THP, JB and GG for the wonderful prized I recieved!

035.jpg

036.jpg

039.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

Very, very cool!

Nice Dusty. When you get your shoes - you will be set for anything.

Nice Dusty. When you get your shoes - you will be set for anything.

Just need the shoes and some pants/shorts and yup im ready for spring.

I really enjoy the looks of the Bunker shirt. Maybe its just me but the hat seems really light weight for a hat, and fits very great too!

My new Nike StormFit Jacket

My new Nike StormFit Jacket

Thank you again THP and Nike...PERFECT fit!! :D

NewImage-1.jpg

Nice GC. Congrats again!

Nice jacket GC. Hope you like it.

Thanks guys :) It fits GREAT!! And I can wear it during the early morning tee times at the course when its quite dew-y out, LOL :D

Lol, those dew drops can be quite a problem. I've only been to California once, San Diego and it was pretty chilly in the evenings.

Thanks again to Vicar--Boo's prize arrived today. She loves the glove and thinks it will fit soon. The ring is already on her finger, and she was happy to give me the lotion. ("Oil free moisturizer? I don't have oily skin")

Deal-1.jpg

Hope Boo enjoys the ring and glove.

("Oil free moisturizer? I don't have oily skin")
And now with this, you won't still!

I just received the sweet Cleveland putter I won last week on Day 2 of the "Let's Make a Deal" contest. Sorry for the lousy phone pics.

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

Thanks again to JB, GG, THP and Cleveland for a great contest and awesome prize!

nice win bonk and nice pics

Nice prize Bonkhead!!

Back