Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone go to the Golfsmith discount event they had for members last night? Were there good deals to be had?

I got in the mail a Golf Galaxy invite to a similar event on Tuesday, Dec 15, 09 from 7pm to 9pm. They are giving $10 gift card and goodie bag to the first 50 customers in the store.

200 bonus points on any purchase.

Giveaway's, refreshments, and activities.

I wonder what they will have going on sales-wise.

Me too. That's where I got my Club Glove Stiff Arms. Great deal.

Golf Discount Superstores

golf-discount-superstore-holiday-sale-6.jpg

golf-discount-superstore-holiday-sale-7.jpg

Final Day:

golf-discount-superstore-holiday-sale-8.jpg

I just got an email from gppgolf Cleveland CG15 wedges $99!!!

Search Results

Just a heads up that Cleveland saw that ad and says it is NOT legit. Be wary of the order. I have used the company before with no issues, but when a company sends out a mass email about a store, they mean it.

Just a heads up that Cleveland saw that ad and says it is NOT legit. Be wary of the order. I have used the company before with no issues, but when a company sends out a mass email about a store, they mean it.

What about Discount Dans as they have the wedges for $99 also?

I just checked Discount Dan's. I haven't seen the CG15's for that price yet, I do see the CG14's for $99. Could you post the link for the CG15's at that price?

I just checked Discount Dan's. I haven't seen the CG15's for that price yet, I do see the CG14's for $99. Could you post the link for the CG15's at that price?

You are the one who posted that price a couple days ago in this thread.

So I did! I still don't even see them on the site. Must be by phone only. Don't know about what Cleveland says

I have nothing on that, but I can tell you that the 1st deal is one to stay away from.

Got official notice today that Golfer Girl magazine is shut down. That's no surprise (Kevin, did Jr. Lancer ever see that one?), but the notice included a code for $30 on Sandbaggers. Use "golfgirl" at checkout.

Anyone interested in the Nickent 5Dx hybrids....I was going to trade in a spare set for these, but after hitting them I am staying with spare set and use them on occassion. I just did not hit the 5DX well.

I wanted to pass along something that is is listed in the Edwin Watts Winter Catalog. On page 31 they are adevrtising turning in an old hybrid and get 75 bucks off a new one. Well, if you notice the price of 5DX is $99.00. I spoke with my guy at EW and he indicated the sale was legit and placed in the flyer before Nckent went under. I was going to get the Nickents for only $25.00 after the $75 credit for the old hybrids.

This is a great deal...too bad I still hit my spare hybrids farther and more accurately. I just wanted to pass this deal along in case anyone was intereted. I hope some fellow THP'er can take advantage of this deal. Let me know if it works out for you.

holiday-favorites-under-50.jpg

christmas-shipping.jpg

gppgolf.com has the 2010 Bridgestone e5/e6/e7 for $19.99 each. About $6 lower than what I would pay at a store here.

I was looking at those e6 on gppgolf.com. Looked like a good deal, until I found out shipping was almost $12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back