Mens Tehama Golf Apparel

If we did not have to do the work associated with the reviews, you would be exactly right....hehe

Imagine doing a shoe review and the company still wanting it back. Shoes...Really?

Don't you golf without socks on????????????

I just realized the beige pants have pleats. Bummer. I don't do pleats.

They can be removed. Not worth the hassle for most pants. But it can be done in most cases.

If we did not have to do the work associated with the reviews, you would be exactly right....hehe

Imagine doing a shoe review and the company still wanting it back. Shoes...Really?

What would they do with "used" shoes? That is quite strange. Do you get to hang on the shirts/pants/shorts or do they want those back?

Depends on the company, the line, whether it is completed apparel or samples, and so much more.

Yes. Have you ever tried Tehama? It's more traditional than Sligo, which I know you like, but I think you'd like Tehama too. The quality is quite good.

I just ordered a pair of Plaid shorts from TGW. They will be my first item from Tehama. I might have ordered more since TGW has a bunch of their stuff on sale, but there are hardly any pics...

I just ordered a pair of Plaid shorts from TGW. They will be my first item from Tehama. I might have ordered more since TGW has a bunch of their stuff on sale, but there are hardly any pics...

What color plaid shorts?? Sooo exciting!!!

Did you check the Tehama site for more pictures? Golfsmith sells Tehama too.

actually that's what I've been trying to do since this thread has been opened last night... not much luck unfortunately...

I first bought Tehama years ago. I had never seen it in any golf store, but a few different items were being sold on Sierratradingpost of all places. Then it started to appear in different stores.

Back