Day 3 Winner - 12 Days Of Holiday Cheer

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Our THP 12 Days of Holiday Cheer Contest entry period came to an end a couple of days ago and tonight we will be announcing the winner of the Day 3 category.

The Day 3 category was brought to you by Adams Golf and I first want to thank them for donating 2 amazing prizes. We already gave away a brand new set of Adams A7os Irons and here we are giving away a brand new Ladies starter set as well.

715664100_EWNXU-M.jpg

The Winning Entry Is

I was so excited to see the ladies Adams golf set on the prize list! This is exactly what I've been
wanting to buy my girlfriend for Christmas. I would have already bought them except for one small
problem, my wife would be really upset if she found out.

And the winner is:
Spoiler
MO_Hacker

There were LOTS of entries for this one and when it came down to it, a winner had to be chosen. We want to thank everybody that sent in letters for this and do not forget that we have 9 more days to go. Tomorrow night we will announce the "Day 4" winner at 8PM EST, so we hope everybody tunes in for that.

Congrats MO! Now you HAVE to take her golfing! LOL

Finally, a prize I might actually have a chance to see!

Congrats MO! :banana:

Congrats!!

Wow, I gotta thank Tiger because without his transgressions I don't think there is anyway I would have won. haha

Thanks THP and Adams for putting on a great contest.

Good job, Mo--congrats.

Spoiler
i just hope it's pure fiction.

Well done MO_Hacker!!! Did you write it 'before' or 'after'???

PS: Ahh, you just answered that!

• Admin
This category had a LOT of entries. We sent them in and she came back with that one and Adams did ironically mention the Tiger thing.

Way to go MO! Did you like that? It rhymed, hehe

Awesome stuff! This letter was a gut buster for sure. Congrats!

Congrats MO.:blob:

Congrats MO!!!

congrats lookin to win 2mars contest and bring another to MO

Congrats! Always great when new people are introduced to the game.

Congrats, especially to your girlfriend.

Congrats, I'm sure she is going to love it. :clapp:

Thanks again to Adams for the tremendous donation and for THP for facilitating the contest.

Congrats Mo!

Congrats Mo_Hacker!!

Back