Addictions - Real or Imagined

You are SO easy, Longshanks!

Except you know I seriously had no clue. Because I can't watch that sort of nonsense at work, I still have none.

It's fine if you can't watch it at work, but please don't call Hot Rod nonsense. It's a coming of age film that explores a young man's relationship with his stunts and with his father. Light hearted, yet deeply moving.

Kevin

It's fine if you can't watch it at work, but please don't call Hot Rod nonsense. It's a coming of age film that explores a young man's relationship with his stunts and with his father. Light hearted, yet deeply moving.

Kevin

Its one of my favorites. Cool beans.

Ditto.

I like to party.

Well, THAT was a waste of 1:28. Except it does give me a whole new mental picture of Kevin.

Well, THAT was a waste of 1:28. Except it does give me a whole new mental picture of Kevin.

You can waste a minute and a half on a montage someone made of one of my favorite parts.
[YOUTUBE]Z8ScQoSuEYo[/YOUTUBE]

Danny McBride is frigging hilarious! Eastbound and Down is my fav new show.

Thats a dam good show, I want to say one of the best out there right now.

I could not stop laughing when he threw the pitch into the birdbath and started talking about squirells and birds. Priceless. Too bad the show is done for good.

I could not stop laughing when he threw the pitch into the birdbath and started talking about squirells and birds. Priceless. Too bad the show is done for good.

No its not. They are in the Dominican filming the second season. Unless I missed something.

No its not. They are in the Dominican filming the second season. Unless I missed something.

You are right. I thought it was canceled, but you are correct.

I'd still like to know what Pringles are made from that is so disgusting.

I imagine it's bad if Dyna won't eat them. He seems to eat anything.

I'd still like to know what Pringles are made from that is so disgusting.

Pringles: Minis Original Nutrition Facts

the original red can style of Pringles chips have: DRIED POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL (CONTAINS ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING: CORN OIL, COTTONSEED OIL, SOYBEAN OIL, AND/OR SUNFLOWER OIL), RICE FLOUR, WHEAT STARCH, MALTODEXTRIN, SALT AND DEXTROSE. CONTAINS WHEAT INGREDIENTS.

I don't see anything bad in them

Pringles: Minis Original Nutrition Facts

the original red can style of Pringles chips have: DRIED POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL (CONTAINS ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING: CORN OIL, COTTONSEED OIL, SOYBEAN OIL, AND/OR SUNFLOWER OIL), RICE FLOUR, WHEAT STARCH, MALTODEXTRIN, SALT AND DEXTROSE. CONTAINS WHEAT INGREDIENTS.

I don't see anything bad in them

It doesn't tell you what parts of the potato are utilized. It's the snout, eyes, lips, and anus.

Kevin

It doesn't tell you what parts of the potato are utilized. It's the snout, eyes, lips, and anus.

Kevin

I shudder to consider a potato anus.

Gasman, if you look and dance like him, I'll leave Hubby for you. :love::in-love::love:

yeah...they're located on the bottom of the tator...

I shudder to consider a potato anus.

Gasman, if you look and dance like him, I'll leave Hubby for you. :love::in-love::love:
Ive never been told I look like a potato anus but hey, why not.

Kevin

Does that make Pringles the "hot dog" of potato chips?

Back