Tomahawx Tee Deal for THP

At the risk of sounding sexist... Even if it's only on the internet, there's nothing happier than a woman who's just back from shopping... unless it's my wife. She's the only female I know who hates shopping as much as I do. :at-wits-end:

WHAT?!?!?! How could any woman not like shopping?? :dont-know: :confused2:

WHAT?!?!?! How could any woman not like shopping?? :dont-know: :confused2:

I too could introduce you to a woman who hates shopping. Well that was before golf.

I too could introduce you to a woman who hates shopping. Well that was before golf.

For me, golf and shopping are almost tied but I lean more towards shopping :) but shopping FOR GOLF...even better :good:

We got a chance to try out Tomahawx Tees last year and really enjoyed them. Since that time I lost 1 tee after over 100 rounds and am only on my 2nd tee ever. The exact reason they were part of the holiday gift guide in the magazine. If you missed it, here is an early thread.

TomahawX Tee Review - The Hackers Paradise

Well the company wanted to do something for THP readers for the holidays and for celebration of the 1st issue of the magazine.

Go to: Tomahawx
Click on "Buy Here!"
Use promo code: THPmag
Then choose your savings!
(1) 4-Pack $4.00 (Save 20%)
(2) 4-Packs $6.00 (Save 30%)
(4) 4-Packs $10.00 (Save 50%)

I just got that same offer via email today, JB. Different promo code though - I think they went out to people that had purchased from them. Great little stocking stuffer packs!

He did send the offer out to those that have purchased as well after ours went up. We hope he sells a ton. He is truly one of the nicest men in this industry.

He did send the offer out to those that have purchased as well after ours went up. We hope he sells a ton. He is truly one of the nicest men in this industry.

Good people over there, wish I needed some more but I bought a lifetime supply last Christmas.:D

And their customer service is great, as well. I've now managed to break 3 of my 4 depth control tees. The one time I did contact them on the guarantee, they sent out replacements asap. You can't ask for better service than that!

I need to order a bunch of these - give some to a few friends at work and such, and a couple packs for myself. Plus, I got more than my money's worth out of them, so time to send some more money their way!

And their customer service is great, as well. I've now managed to break 3 of my 4 depth control tees. The one time I did contact them on the guarantee, they sent out replacements asap. You can't ask for better service than that!

I need to order a bunch of these - give some to a few friends at work and such, and a couple packs for myself. Plus, I got more than my money's worth out of them, so time to send some more money their way!

They're guaranteed? Wow, super awesome!! Glad I ordered a pack to try out ;)

That's pretty awesome, I've broken 2 but the durability is still outstanding.

Just ordered mine!! Great deal.

Did we by chance set any single day record unit sells for his company?

Sorry Due. We were not even close. But I am hoping we can break his record for the month.

I bought me some today. Looking forward to trying out these puppies. My wife saw my purchase and bought some more for our children for stocking stuffers. THP comes up with the coolest stuff! I am also looking at the ball decals to mark my RX's or E7's with. The ones that they are advertising in the new THP magazine. I wonder if they will stay on the golf ball?

I just ordered the max, great deal.

Anyone know the turn around time on these? How long shipping usually takes?

You ordered two days ago and he normally ships same day or within 1 businsess day. It takes 2-3 days shipping time as just about anything does. You should have them early next week.

You ordered two days ago and he normally ships same day or within 1 businsess day. It takes 2-3 days shipping time as just about anything does. You should have them early next week.

Will you receive a delivery confirmation? I just received the e-mail that my paypal payment has been sent, but this was several days ago, just wondering :beauty:

I just bought my four packs.

I have a question for those of you who use these. I carry tees in my pocket - do these tees create a bulge? They look big. Are they?

No, they are not big at all.

I have a question for those of you who use these. I carry tees in my pocket - do these tees create a bulge? They look big. Are they?

I really want to respond here Diane, but don't think I should. hehe

I really want to respond here Diane, but don't think I should. hehe

Duey, for future reference, the generally accepted response to annoy Diane and/or Claire under these circumstances is:

:quiet:

Thanks Harry, I forgot!

No worries. It seems to annoy them even more than a "I can't say what I really want to say" response. Gotta like that.

:D

Back