Day 2 Winner - 12 Days Of Holiday Cheer

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Our THP 12 Days of Holiday Cheer Contest entry period came to an end a couple of days ago and tonight we will be announcing 2 winners of the Day 2 category.

For those that missed it, last night we gave away a set of Adams A7os irons for Day 1. Day 1 Winner - 12 Days Of Holiday Cheer - The Hackers Paradise

The Day 2 category was brought to you by FootJoy and I first want to thank them for donating 2 amazing prizes. 2 Pairs of brand new Custom MyJoy FootJoy Golf Shoes that you get to create from scratch.

715663681_cYQkZ-M.jpg

The Winning Entries

1. I have worn the rest, now I want to wear the best. I was playing golf recently and the soles of my shoes fell off. With the quality construction of the Icons, this would have never happened. Help me spread the FJ name by letting me design my own shoes.

2. For Christmas, I would like a pair of FootJoy MyJoys that I could give to my brother, who is currently serving in the US Military and the Digital Camo print that the MyJoys offer would be perfect for him. He has been a good boy this year and deserves it!

And the winners are:
Spoiler
Caleb C (for his wife)& Dekes421

There were LOTS of entries for this one and when it came down to it, a winner had to be chosen. We want to thank everybody that sent in letters for this and do not forget that we have 10 more days to go. Tomorrow night we will announce the "Day 3" winner at 8PM EST, so we hope everybody tunes in for that.

Congrats Caleb and Dekes!

Congrats to both winners!

Great choices--congrats to the winners!

Congrats Caleb and Dekes421, way to go. Are either of you going to wrap them and put under the tree?

Last edited:
Congrats to the winners. Have fun being shoe designers!

• Admin
We cannot wait to see the photos of what they come up with.

Congrats winners!

Thank you for the contest THP: This was one of my favorite prizes: Really cool!

Congrats to both of you! Enjoy your prizes, can't wait to see the pics of the choices.

Congrats guys.

Congrats Caleb and Dekes! You will enjoy these immensely and FootJoy is a great company to work with.

Two great choices! Congrats Caleb & Dekes!

Congratulations to you both!

COngrat to you both! Awesome shoes.

Awesome, folks. This was an excellent prize to win.

I don't know if there's a bad prize to win in this whole thing! Everything is great.

I just came home from a looooooooooong day and found an email from JB waiting for me. I honestly don't know what to say except thank you THP and FootJoy...the look on my brother's face is going to be the best Christmas present I could ask for. Can't wait to get some pics of the new Digital Camo MyJoys for you all!

Congrats to both... Can't wait to see the picks of the shoes you design.

Got up this morning and found the email that I had won. What a way to start the day. Thank you THP and FJ for the great contest and prizes. Thank you to everybody for the warm congrats. Now to start designing.

Congrats CalebC and Dekes421!

We have received an email from both winners that they are creating their shoes. It can be a process to get it done. But it is a lot of fun doing it.

Congrats you two. Footjoys just can't be beat!

Back