The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Did somebody already post Jasper Parnevik's comments?

I'm not sure... I heard them on the radio though... Pretty harsh stuff, though I can see where he is coming from...

Exactly.

Pro golfer and one-time matchmaker Jesper Parnevik isn't pleased with Tiger Woods following Woods' apology on Wednesday.

Tiger's wife, Elin Nordegren, worked as a family nanny for Parnevik before he introduced her to Woods. On Wednesday, Parnevik told reporters, essentially, he was sorry for setting up their relationship and that Nordegren should be a little tougher on her husband.

"I'm kind of filled with sorrow for Elin since me and my wife are at fault for hooking her up with him, and we probably thought he was a better guy than he is.

"I would probably have to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of a three-iron."

It might be a good idea for Woods to keep his distance from Parnevik the next time he sees him on the fairway.

Jesper Parnevik: Elin should have used driver on Tiger | The Fabulous Forum | Los Angeles Times

Did somebody already post Jasper Parnevik's comments?

I'm not sure... I heard them on the radio though... Pretty harsh stuff, though I can see where he is coming from...

In all fairness to these PGA players, I am sure a lot of them are getting put on the spot with this story and the questions and their answers may not seem to bright. But then again, usually when you are confronted and don't have time to think about an answer, the first thing said is usually what you believe anyways. I think if I were a PGA player I would just say "no comment" and leave it at that, instead of embarrassing myself on TV, radio, etc.

I gotta say, though... I think a 3-Iron would hurt more than a drver :p

Is it too early for Tiger jokes? If yes, then don't read the spoiler.
I heard this one this morning, and it cracked me up:
Spoiler
Tiger is changing his name! He's now Lion Cheetah!

EDIT:
think if I were a PGA player I would just say "no comment" and leave it at that, instead of embarrassing myself on TV, radio, etc.
You'd probably be in the right too.
I think the problem with Jesper is that he is a little closer to the issue than most PGA players, so his emotions would be a little harder to keep in check...

I gotta say, though... I think a 3-Iron would hurt more than a drver :p

Is it too early for Tiger jokes? If yes, then don't read the spoiler.
I heard this one this morning, and it cracked me up:
Spoiler
Tiger is changing his name! He's now Lion Cheetah!

EDIT:.

Harry and Dyna were making the jokes the day of the accident already. Never too early IMO.

Harry and Dyna were making the jokes the day of the accident already. Never too early IMO.

I think the only time jokes are too early is when someone dies. Except for Michael Jackson of course, I started cracking jokes immediately.

I think the only time jokes are too early is when someone dies. Except for Michael Jackson of course, I started cracking jokes immediately.

And jokes about Lincoln. Still too early. [/Johnny Carson (RIP)]

off color joke

off color joke

Should I?
Maybe if you were more specific?

how soon we forget, fuzzys joke about the masters dinner, the press wouldnt let it die, fuzzy lost got hammered endlessly about a bad joke, people close to him have been quoted as saying he hasnt been the same since. tiger was offended, fuzzy made a bad choice of words.
tiger?

I wish Tiger would refuse to pay her, she already denied having a relationship with him.

Spoiler
This whole story/thread is like a train wreck, I don't want to keep looking but I just can't help myself.

I liked his article. Especially the part where he states "I'm sharing this because it's important for the public to know that the media act dishonestly all the time. We're far more phony than Tiger Woods ever could be." I also got a chuckle out of his "PGA" descriptive quote. :D QUOTE=Gummi Bear;170000]I have no idea how credible this news source is, but if their claims are true, the next few days/weeks surrounding this could get really ugly:

Rachel Uchitel Payday Likely as Tiger Opens Checkbook Entertainment[/QUOTE]

I thought the poll was over the top too. It's too bad when the thread got merged that the poll had to come with it. I doubt that many people are reading this thread for the first time, but it should be noted that Gasman did not create the poll.
:thumb::thumb: Thank you for catching that! I was (unpleasantly) surprised to see the poll (which was my creation) moved here, but hadn't thought of that consequence.

As to it being over the top, or a new low etc., I won't address that now that it has been removed (which is fine with me, certainly preferable over the merger).

Tiger's Mistress -- I Lied For Him

Posted Dec 3rd 2009 6:10AM by TMZ Staff

Tiger Woods & Rachel UchitelTiger Woods' alleged mistress claims she was lying when she said she did not have an affair with Tiger Woods ... and sources tell TMZ the fight at Tiger's home the morning of the crash was triggered by a series of text messages between Tiger and the woman.

Rachel Uchitel has publicly denied she had sexual relations with Tiger Woods, but we've learned she has said she did indeed have an affair with the golfer. And, we're told it was her -- not Jaimee Grubbs -- who caused an argument between Tiger and his wife, Elin Nordegren, that immediately preceded Tiger's SUV crash.

Sources say less than an hour before Tiger's accident, Rachel and Tiger were texting each other. Elin confronted Tiger and asked whom he was texting. She grabbed the phone and we're told she called Rachel to confront her. According to sources, Tiger and Elin began arguing and the phone broke in the process.

We're also told there was damage as a result of the altercation in the vestibule area of Tiger Woods' home -- damage that cannot be easily repaired, and that is why Tiger would not let police come in.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/03/tigers-mistress-i-lied-for-him/

Sad thing is IMHO This Rachel Uchitel isn't much to look at.
Rachel-Uchitel-Photos.jpg

Channel 7 news sought to interview me on the street today as I was walking through a popular part of downtown DC. Usually they want to talk about the problems of the Metro system or the latest political issue, but this time the attractive reporter with the microphone was soliciting people to discuss the latest in the Tiger Woods affair. I guess that indicates how much this story has taken root beyond the golf and sports-oriented media. Anyway, I turned her down. Who wants to be on television talking about Tiger Woods cheating on his wife?

Compared to Elin, she is not that attractive, IMHO. Infidelity has little to do with attraction or the relative beauty of those involved.

my personaly opinion on the situation:

I am fairly convinced that the marriage to Elin is practically a farce anyway. It sounds too contracted and planned from the beginning, in an attempt to create a wholesome image. What type of marriage pre-nup states a time frame and offers money for a certain amount of time? Seems to me that it was basically a 10 year deal, "Elin you sign on to be with tiger, be a supportive wife, and we will give you $20 million for your time. In 10 years if you are not happy, you may split and go your own way."
I figure that by the time he is 40, he will probably not even be playing on the tour anymore, unless he is still chasing records, and while he will still be a celebrity, it will not be for his PGA dominance at the time.

I may be wrong...Im probably wrong...But Im a big conspiracy theorist :p

Im still determined that AJ Smith Hired Norv Turner so that the Chargers would falter and they could leave the city and move to LA :p

I read on another website the term "transgression" is being used instead of "adultery". I don't know this to be a fact, because I don't know anything about Florida laws, but according the post, committing adultery is a crime in the state Florida if the victim lives there. In this case the victim is Elin.

What I do know is most of these "older" laws are rarely, if ever prosecuted.

IMHO, this time next year, this will have all blown over. Tiger will have won a few more tournaments, maybe another major, and probably walking away with the POY award. All this with out failing a drug test.........:violin:

I read on another website the term "transgression" is being used instead of "adultery". I don't know this to be a fact, because I don't know anything about Florida laws, but according the post, committing adultery is a crime in the state Florida if the victim lives there. In this case the victim is Elin.

What I do know is most of these "older" laws are rarely, if ever prosecuted.

IMHO, this time next year, this will have all blown over. Tiger will have won a few more tournaments, maybe another major, and probably walking away with the POY award. All this with out failing a drug test.........:violin:

I don't think Ambien is a banned substance, is it?

Back