Hello From Small Town Iowa

bhempstead

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Brad Hempstead. I currently reside in Carroll, IA. Its small town Iowa, but I love it. Have been playing golf for as long as I can remember. Just moved back to my hometown, so I rejoined the Country Club here this past spring. Havent really had too much time to play though since I helping my fiancee plan our wedding which is coming up next summer. Havent played golf in over a month though, its starting to get a little chilly up here, but no snow yet. Hoping for one more nice day to go walk on and play. Really dont know what else to post. If you have any questions just ask. I look forward to making new friends and learning more about the game.

Welcome to THP Brad. Glad you found us.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP and welcome to this part of the world, lol. There are a lot of members from the Omaha region, not sure how far you are from there.

Welcome to THP Brad. I've never played in Carroll, but I've played at some courses somewhat close to you, in Audubon, Exira, Anita and Atlantic.

Omaha is just under 2 hours from me. I used to live out there. I lived on The Players Club at Deer Creek. That is a great course.

Omaha is just under 2 hours from me. I used to live out there. I lived on The Players Club at Deer Creek. That is a great course.

Good to hear! I hope we can have a THP get together round up that way next spring. At least a small one for people close by. I'm from South Central Nebraska, about two and a half hours away. This is shaping up nicely! :clapp:

Welcome to THP, bhempstead.

I lived on The Players Club at Deer Creek. That is a great course.

Would love to get on that course sometime. I'm down in Papillion, so play mostly at Eagle Hills, Tiburon, and Johnny Goodman.

Glad to have you hear, although i feel like the Carolina boy, crashing the midwesterners party! (that's how we do it in the south)

Brad, don't forget to check out "The 12 Day's of Holiday Cheer" contest going on right now. This is hugh and the new guy's have really been doing well in the THP contests lately. Good luck!

Glad to have you, just got here myself.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome Brad, I'm originally from Sioux City, IA and now live in Sioux Falls, SD. We've been lucky weather wise but I hear winter is coming!

Anyway, welcome to THP, you'll love this place!

Welcome Brad! I used to travel to Cedar Rapids for business a lot....hate the winters out there! :bad:

Back