Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

My new avatar is what happens to me when I say something dumb to my wife.

Given your username, that must happen fairly frequently.

Esox, I'd assumed Junior Lancer was because your local high school was the Lancers.

Then in the latest Golf Warehouse catalog, I saw some junior eqipment called Junior Lancer.

So--which is it?

My name - CB are my initials, my dad has called me CB forever. But, CB seems to be a pretty tough username to get in places :p. I was actually a rave DJ for a few years, and dabbled in some production work. My friend has his own small production company, fierce pro, and I took on the name of CB Fierce.

My avatar is a picture someone took of me at work with my 3-wood headcover.

I can't see your avatar.

I am so sorry but I can't help it: Maybe they should have taken the picture of you at work with a camera! hehehe

(Lord, I apologize for that, and be with the pygmies down in New Guinea.)

My nickname came from playing a round of golf with some buddies, talking smack all day and on one of the greens I took a step towards one and he said "don't charge me" and with that White Rhino was born!! :clapp:

My name - CB are my initials, my dad has called me CB forever. But, CB seems to be a pretty tough username to get in places :p. I was actually a rave DJ for a few years, and dabbled in some production work. My friend has his own small production company, fierce pro, and I took on the name of CB Fierce.

thats odd it was there before...

Let me check it out...

There we go

thats odd it was there before...

Let me check it out...

There we go

Yep it's there now. You likely had it as your profile picture.

I changed my avatar from one of the nicest-looking putters I own, to the ugly one that I end up taking with me to the course most of the time....

It is an old :wilson: that I bought off Ebay. The metal on the putter-head is a bit tarnished and dirty-looking, but the putter is fully functional, and I get better roll with this thing than I do with anything else in my small collection....

My user name is just letters of my name minus a few, my avatar is generic for now.

Nothing to do with Chess or trees.

My dad, Chester and my adopted family name McNutt became a user name some time ago. Been using it ever since.

Got to get an avatar one of these days.

Nothing to do with Chess or trees.

My dad, Chester and my adopted family name McNutt became a user name some time ago. Been using it ever since.

Got to get an avatar one of these days.

I just assumed you liked chestnuts and couldn't spell very well. I'll cook with them, but don't like them roasted.

Harry - I feel like your new avatar is spying on me every time I look at him.

Username = profession as a soil scientist / high-tech redneck

Avatar = new puppy for christmas!

I just assumed you liked chestnuts and couldn't spell very well. I'll cook with them, but don't like them roasted.

I never thought of that but I do sometimes get asked about chess but I rarely play that.

I never thought of that but I do sometimes get asked about chess but I rarely play that.

See - it lets you be mysterious. I don't play chess often either.

Harry - I feel like your new avatar is spying on me every time I look at him.

That's Jace Moore. He played golf for the University of Texas and I had the chance to meet him in 2008 at the NCAA Regionals. Incredibly nice guy. I was just there to observe, but he would talk to me between shots (during competition!) I think he was also the "ladies man" on the team.

The avatar is just for the hat though. Because Texas won the Big 12 and is going to the National Championship game. I thought it was a nice combination of Texas support, while still being golf related.

moore_jace_031107_300.jpg

He is good looking. Why don't you put the picture of your hat - you've posted it here before - the official golf hat you never wear.

He is good looking. Why don't you put the picture of your hat - you've posted it here before - the official golf hat you never wear.

I have a folder on my computer labeled "Avatars" and that was in it. I was looking for something new and just ran across it. I had already cropped it and everything.

My hat is exactly the same, only black instead of white. I love that hat.

I know, which is why you're trying to keep it in pristine condition.

I would also feel like a poser wearing it since I never played golf for Texas.

I would also feel like a poser wearing it since I never played golf for Texas.

No - you would be showing your support for your team. I wear my US Open hat that I got at Bethpage all the time and trust me - no one thinks I have any illusions.

my user name is pretty obvious... a golf term... mixed with my name...
im on a bunch of sites and i guess i just got tired of ppl calling me by my "user" name only... so i incorporated my name... a long time ago id incorporate it in weird corny ways... like dangeruss... foruss gump... arussted developement... etc etc...

my avatar right now is me teeing off on a long par5 next to the maintenance shack

New avatar! I took this with my iPhone when I won the Kia Ma putter.

Back