Big Break: Disney [spoilers]

You are correct.

But since Big Break isn't a kissing contest . . .

Well, we can't exactly cheer for these fellows based on their golfing skills. That leaves us with personality or general hotness. No one's personality has grabbed me, at least in a positive way. I'm reduced to hotness, and facial hair leaves me cold. (Neat segue into that, isn't it?)

Just catching up on the Disney episodes. As far as I've gotten, my initial impressions are:

- Blake's a conceited pr*ck
- Mike is as big a d*ck as his brother Pat

That is all.

Just catching up on the Disney episodes. As far as I've gotten, my initial impressions are:

That is all.

Yep. You're caught up.

P.S. Did anyone else think Pat Perez looked HUGE when he made his guest appearance?

That is all.

And that, in a nutshell, is Big Break Disney!

That's Grogger--our resident Mr. Warm and Fuzzy!

My observations from tonight's episode:

• Everyone wanted to pick Andrew for the first challenge. Uhhhh, I don't care how much I don't personally like someone, I'm going after the weakest/most injured gazelle - not the strongest and fastest one. Sure, the strongest/fastest one might trip and fall, but I'm not taking that chance if my dinner is at steak. (See what I did there with the homophone? I made a punny.)

• When Gipper beat Blake in the first immunity challenge and first pumped and said "yes!" - uhh, why didn't Blake rag on Gipper like he did Kevin and Andrew? Hmmmm . . . I guess he can control his temper when it's people he thinks are his friends that beat him. Or maybe he finally remembered to take his meds . . . but I doubt it. Tool.

• Someone PLEASE surgically remove the marbles from Mike's mouth. pleeeeez!

• BWAHAHAHA! Kevin is immune again!

• BWAHAHAHA! Tony puts his first ball in the water after picking Andrew! Then misses the green with his second ball (after using his mulligan to get in the fairway with a do-over of his first shot)! Then loses to Andrew!!

• BWAHAHAHA! Then Gipper loses to Andrew for the $5k prize!

• Gipper's shoes are fugly.

• Gipper and Tony have now turned into Blake and Mike, Part Duex. They got beat fair and square by a better player and now they are acting all bitter. Eff 'em.

• Are Gipper and Mike dating now? What's up with Gipper wearing the (stupid looking backwards/sideways DC hat in the interview?

• Has anyone else considered that maybe Andrew took advantage of his father's connections to get some serious PR coaching before this series? I sure as hell would.

• I want to b!tch slap Mike every time he slams his putter onto the green.

• Booo on the sneaky editing on Tony's putt where they slowed the video down so it looked like Tony's putt was going to come up short.

• BWAHAHAHA! Blake's short putt! Especially when he reacted by taking a divot with his putter.

Oops. That hurts if you're Blake.

Mushmouth was extra mushy tonight. Could barely understand a word he said. I think he had a mouthful of sauerkraut. It seems like he needs a driver that generates less spin.

Andrew stuck it to the tall half of the brothers. That was kind of funny. I love how they all think they're much better than him and he keeps gutting them.

Kevin

Great opinions Harry. I'm glad Andrew won the five grand and I'm more glad that Blake is gone. Him or Mike, it didn't matter. What's with Gip saying that Andrew will be in trouble if Tony makes it through? Tony picked Andrew. Was he supposed to lose on purpose?

I rarely root for the guy who doesn't seem to be as talented as the other players, but I am actively hoping Kevin wins now.

Sure he'll never go anywhere on the PGA Tour, but he's a nice guy and he gave up his job to caddie for his wife for several years.

What's with Gip saying that Andrew will be in trouble if Tony makes it through? Tony picked Andrew. Was he supposed to lose on purpose?

I know.

Besides. It's not like Gipper has done that well recently either. In fact, who was it that beat Gipper in the $5k challenge? Hmmmm . . .

man i am so happy blakes gone...now i just hope mike or gipper goes next

Hahaha... let me just say. Tuesday night is my favorite television night of the week!! First, I watch Sons of Anarchy on FX (Great show!) Then I watch Big Break.... let me just say, I've been pulling for Andrew the past couple of weeks. I hate Blake... I was thinking to myself .. "Nobody could possibly find this guy likeable". So he is finally gone, and the Finau's or whatever... have shown themselves to be very immature. I want Andrew and Kevin to be in the final, with Andrew winning. Andrew has been the most consistent with his play and he is consistently hated on. If you aren't being hated on, you aren't doing anything at all!!

I know.

Besides. It's not like Gipper has done that well recently either. In fact, who was it that beat Gipper in the $5k challenge? Hmmmm . . .

... Oh and I think Gipper is pulling this shoulder injury balogna for when he finally gets beat. He's going to blame it all on the shoulder.

Gipper & Tony have really seemed to jump on the anti-Andrew bandwagon the past few weeks. It makes it tough to root for them even though they both seem talented.

Andrew was rock solid last night. It was really funny seeing how angry the others (except Kevin) seemed to get as he made good shot after good shot. And the pat on Gipper's behind was classic.

Kevin has surprised me. I didn't he'd make it this far but he's doing ok when it counts.

Mike is just annoying. Blake probably should have been gone 3 weeks ago.

Also, I'm still surprised Vince got booted last week. I thought a finale between Vince & Andrew would have been a great match.

Also, I'm still surprised Vince got booted last week. I thought a finale between Vince & Andrew would have been a great match.

Me too. I was rooting for Vince from the beginning since he's from Oregon. Until last week, he was just as consistent as Andrew.

I was half rooting for Tony to go last night when Gip started whining about if Tony left, "I'll be here all alone." Waaah.

This week's episode is the first time that I felt like they were playing decent golf. Good episode. And I am glad Andrew is still kicking butt.

Finally, Blake the douche bag hole is gone.... he was getting on my nerves. The beginning of the show, I would not imagine me pulling for Andrew. Unlike the four tools against Andrew, Andrew encourages everybody and their shots. I was rooting for JR and Vince, but since they're gone, Andrew train all the way.

Anybody else is getting annoyed with Tony always stating the obvious? Every comment he has is a "no sh!t" comment.

Finally, Blake the douche bag hole is gone.... he was getting on my nerves. The beginning of the show, I would not imagine me pulling for Andrew. Unlike the four tools against Andrew, Andrew encourages everybody and their shots. I was rooting for JR and Vince, but since they're gone, Andrew train all the way.

Anybody else is getting annoyed with Tony always stating the obvious? Every comment he has is a "no sh!t" comment.

I know i couldnt stand Andrew the first episode, but everyone else is so much worse and he has a positive attitude even when its completely obvious that everyone except mike is against him. It just shows what a good upbringing can do for someone, and with who his dad is he has probably learned how to handly adversity really well. Gipper or mike need to go next:thumb:

I would love to see the Gipper go next....Tired of the while little brother thing tied into his shoulder injury to become the excuse when he plays poorly. Andrew is the man on the show. Always rooting for the other guys and getting bashed for it.

I just watched it this morning. I cant believe Blake took that huge divot out of the green when he missed that putt. What a tool, im glad he is gone.

Back