WTB Nickent 4DX 1 Ironwood 13* LH

Lord Drater

Reaction score
Handicap
Sorry to hear they are going to be chopped up and sold in pieces. I must add this club and I am having a hard time finding it. If anyone know where I can find one I would really appreciate it. Thanks Nickent, your clubs that are or have been in my bag in the past are some of the best I have ever used. Good luck in the future!

LD

Im not sure if they made that model in LH. Did they?

They (supposedly) made a 14° 4DX in LH:
4DXIronwoods.jpg

And a 13° LH in 5DX:
5DXIronwood.jpg

But not a 13° in 4DX (LH or RH).

My understanding is that they didn't make it in the 5DX model(Even though they listed it in their lit) but that it was made in the 4DX(I would take a 14* too). I could be wrong but I am hoping its available. My quest for this club stems from the fact that I have a hard time finding a 3 wood that I can hit consistently and my 2I is actually long and more accurate than my 3 wood. I had a 13* Nike 3 wood that worked pretty well but it was in my bag that was stolen last summer and I haven't been able to find it again either. I like hybrids better than fairway woods especially playing in the PNW as the grass seems to be wetter making it tougher for me to hit woods consistently. Hoping someone can help out.

Harry,
I believe our THP Pro had the 13* 5dx at one time, but I may be wrong with that. They strong lofted each one this year so that is the reason for seeing 14* go to 13*

Back