JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This week kicks off tonight with a Thursday night game again so make sure you get those lineups in. 3rd week in a row we have played a team with a strong record and despite winning, they have all been a little too scary going in. The Gasman in our division has not lost in 6 weeks and is on pace to take over the universe as he predicted with global domination....hehe

Last week both Pierre Thomas and Rashard Mendenhall were completely worthless. That goes hand in hand with Big Ben (not on our team) deciding to take a sack on every first down so running was not an option. Fortunately MJD came to the rescue with another monster game.

We will need all 3 of our backs to step up this week, although we still have Maroney sitting there and have not decided on he or Mendenhall as of yet.

Dude its driving me nuts. They keep listing DeAngelo Williams as questionable it seems like every week. Ill have to check right before the game.

• Admin
Dude its driving me nuts. They keep listing DeAngelo Williams as questionable it seems like every week. Ill have to check right before the game.

Local Paper for Carolina said he is VERY questionable.

Local Paper for Carolina said he is VERY questionable.

I have him in a different league and this injury status and losing TD's to Jon Stewart prompted me to trade for a different RB. I couldn't take it anymore!

As for the THP league I'm coming off a win for only the 2nd time all season, winning is more fun than losing, I wish I would have realized this earlier!

• Admin
Good luck to everyone this week. Except Blakehall that is since we are playing him...hehe

• Admin
We are in a dogfight here as none of our guys are having very good games this week. But it is close, I think we are down by 5, but we still have Kurt Warner, Boldin, and Gates left. Our opponent has Sproles and Ocho Cinco left. I like our chances with Warner and Boldin playing St. Louis, but ya never know.

Wow that was a close one today. When I Warner got hurt I was worried we might be done. We got very lucky that Ochocinco didn't really do much and this was a very low scoring week for Adrian Peterson. It was a good fight, but I won't lie I am very happy to be on the winning end.

• Admin
We held on and won our week 88-64. If The Gasman does not continue to dominate the world with a win today, we will be tied for 1st place in our division as we head down to the wire.

We held on and won our week 88-64. If The Gasman does not continue to dominate the world with a win today, we will be tied for 1st place in our division as we head down to the wire.

Its not looking that good for me today, im down by 16. Im hoping for a big game tonight from Cutler and Jackson. Otherwise I will just have to continue my world domination next week. :act-up:

With those guys left, you should assume that 16 would not be a big deal.

With those guys left, you should assume that 16 would not be a big deal.

Maybe, but his kicker could have a huge game. Cutler really stunk up the joint last week, Im really hoping for a bounce back.

Well, I am up by 11 on Puttin4bird, but he has Ryan Moats still to go tomorrow night, so we will see.

Peyton Manning threw 2 interceptions for the second game in a row, something he hasn't done in forever apparently. However, I can't really complain since he was nice enough to throw only one pass to Dallas Clark...for a 3 yard TD. I will take it!

:fingers-crossed:Fingers crossed for MNF!!:fingers-crossed:

I have been defeated, by 1 point.

TGM,
I am showing you guys as tied at 95.

Interesting, this AM (8:30ish) The Gasman had definitely lost by one, but when I look back now...they are tied! Must have been a correction somewhere. Like you need a little luck!:D Congrats!

The fix was in.:D With the team I had yesterday I was expecting to get blown out.

Holy carp it changed over night. My prayers to the fantasy football gods worked. :D
What happens with a tie?

I think its the same as the NFL. it just scores it as a tie. You hold onto 1st place in front of us by a half a game. And I believe we go head to head next week.

I think its the same as the NFL. it just scores it as a tie. You hold onto 1st place in front of us by a half a game. And I believe we go head to head next week.

Its on JB, when do the playoffs start?

I know the trade deadline is on Wednesday.

I think the playoffs are after week 14. CM knows for sure.

I need the Texans D to come up big tonight.

Back