Let's Talk Divots

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't a slam on women, just some guy's do stupid stuff and still have fun. I have one buddy thats always driving over my ball. Then he say's...oh, mybad! I want to kill him, but have to laugh.

That wasn't a slam on women, just some guy's do stupid stuff and still have fun. I have one buddy thats always driving over my ball. Then he say's...oh, mybad! I want to kill him, but have to laugh.

I know it wasn't. Women do stupid stuff too.

No, of course not.

For some reason I picture Kathlene Turner as Joan Wilder in Jewel of The Nile. Remember when she slid down the mountain side into the bog of mud and water and Michael Douglas landed in her lap? One of the funniest scenes I've ever seen! :clapp:

For some reason I picture Kathlene Turner as Joan Wilder in Jewel of The Nile. Remember when she slid down the mountain side into the bog of mud and water and Michael Douglas landed in her lap? One of the funniest scenes I've ever seen! :clapp:

Do your friends think you are dirty?

Well I don't roll in the mud and I only sank in it that time with Ty and v3.0, but I am dirtier at the end of a round than anyone else. I have no idea why.

Yes, Harry they do.

Well I don't roll in the mud and I only sank in it that time with Ty and v3.0, but I am dirtier at the end of a round than anyone else. I have no idea why.

Yes, Harry they do.

You, Ty and v3.0 in the mub? .... anyone have pictures? :desire:

And laughed no doubt.

Sucks being the only dirty one in a group.

Nope - They didn't laugh - well at least not that I could see. I did though.

In a group - nope doesn't matter.

Nope - They didn't laugh - well at least not that I could see. I did though.

In a group - nope doesn't matter.

You don't mind being the only one who is dirty?

Is it better to be dirty as a group?

I don't mind being the only dirty one in a group. It appears that Harry does though. If there was only one other person with me - I'd prefer that person be dirty too.

I don't like being the only dirty one because I feel like people are staring.

Ok you two. Enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back