Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've learned how to deal with the rangers in a way that they just drive off confused and usually don't come back.

So you just talk to them like you talk to everyone else?

There are times when I speak much faster and say a lot more than at other times.

But you said "everyone" not "every time'"

You know what?

I give up.

See, that's what I thought you would say. That, or "because we aren't behind."

But both of those things are good reasons, because:

They do say it to men. All the time. I've gotten it several times when I was in a foursome of all men and we were either waiting on a group in front of us already, or were not slow at all.

I think women assume they are being targeted because they are women. But I assure you that men (who are keeping up) get targeted as well. I think it comes down to lazy marshals. They don't want to take the time to figure out why there is really a backup.

I would have no problem with a marshal who came up to me and said "Hey, I'm about to head up in front of you and get the pace picked up. When I do, I'll need you guys to keep up. Sound ok?"

But they don't, they ALWAYS just say "you need to pick up the pace." Even when it is all guys and you can't tee off because there is a group 50 yards ahead of you, hitting their 3rd shots.

And I knew that's what you would say. Even when I'm in a slow group where I'm not the problem, I'm the one who gets talked to. And I've certainly seen marshalls bypass slow, all-male groups to talk to the group with females.

This may be a case of selective eyesight, on both parts.

I feel like I got hit by a garbage truck last night.

Last time you said that - you also said you weren't going to drink Tequila any more or was that Jager? Or did I dream that?

Last time you said that - you also said you weren't going to drink Tequila any more or was that Jager? Or did I dream that?

You dream about Gasman?

I sure hope

a) you had fun last night, and

b) you don't smell like you feel.

Edit: I dream about Gasman!

Is that what you are - an internet person?

Everyone here is. Except the ones you've actually met.

But, does it matter? I can already tell you aren't going to share. You're just toying with me/us.

Everyone here is. Except the ones you've actually met.

But, does it matter? I can already tell you aren't going to share. You're just toying with me/us.

I think you have that backwards. You are the one who toys with me/us.

I think you have that backwards. You are the one who toys with me/us.

No. Whenever you don't want to do something or answer directly, but want to keep the conversation going for your own enjoyment of messing with someone/me, you pick some minutia that isn't important and focus on that, even though you know exactly what is meant.

No. Whenever you don't want to do something or answer directly, but want to keep the conversation going for your own enjoyment of messing with someone/me, you pick some minutia that isn't important and focus on that, even though you know exactly what is meant.

I don't answer some of you questions directly because I suspect you are only messing with me. If I thought you truly wanted to know - I'd answer.

I don't answer some of you questions directly because I suspect you are only messing with me. If I thought you truly wanted to know - I'd answer.

I don't ask questions that I don't want to know the answer to. I'm curious by nature.

I'm curious about who from THP you have been dreaming about and in what manner.

I don't ask questions that I don't want to know the answer to. I'm curious by nature.

I'm curious about who from THP you have been dreaming about and in what manner.

I have dreamt of BBBD, GG, Smallie, Gummi, Bogey, Gasman and you. I played golf with BBBD and his wife. GG and I baked together. Gummi was in my dream, but I wasn't there. Smallie, Bogey, Gasman and you were all dogs. My dreams have music, but no conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back