JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
After our editors went to work on the writing, the magazine was sent to the printer and our proof comes back to us tomorrow. We are on schedule due to the fact that the printer said it looks great, and will begin shipping on 12/1.

The printer told us from a graphic point of view, it is one of the nicest she has ever seen. That makes us feel good, but I must say, we are on the edges of our seats waiting to see it tomorrow. Its one thing looking at it on a computer screen, its another turning the pages.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to see it. I ordered my copy and will be looking forward to looking at all of you guy's hard work.

Looking forward to mine as well. The preview you posted finally convinced me that THP the magazine is different than the other two magazines I already subscribe to.

"...point of you"? Speaking of proof...lol

• Admin
We are just slightly nervous. But thank you all for your kind words.

We are just slightly nervous. But thank you all for your kind words.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how big of an impact you guys are making on the equipment industry as a whole. The only thing that you should be nervous about is how you are going to handle all of the demand from companies wanting in your magazine in the future. Thanks to all the THP founders for making such a kick ass place for us hack's. It makes me feel good to know I'm not the only person addicted to this sport.

Great post Solid...that sums up my feelings about the crew and members of THP.

• Admin
Neither GG nor I could sleep last night as we await the UPS truck today to see the proof. We are just so nervous.

Neither GG nor I could sleep last night as we await the UPS truck today to see the proof. We are just so nervous.

Aw man dont be nervous! From what Ive seen it looks great! Im sure you'll be happy with it as well as the rest of us too! cant wait to hear the word!

Don't be nervous JB. Definitely an exciting moment for THP. The preview looked great, and I can't wait to get my copy.

wear latex gloves and be extremely careful as you flip the pages. That proof might be worth a fortune some day.

As if we were not nervous enough, it seems as though the delivery company wrongly routed the package and it is not going to be delivered today and they wanted us to wait until Monday. Not the printer's fault, but a national carrier. SO now we are working on getting another proof done and overnighted again to us to have for tomorrow. Then the original one will arrive Monday.

UGHGHGHHGHGHGHHGH... As if we were not nervous enough.

Wow! I have had that happen to me, but not with anything so exciting. I feel your pain my friend. You should shake your fist at the shipping company.

Our backup proof arrived today and we are in awe of our designer. Simply in awe.

Glad to hear you got it and are obviously happy with it!

Very exciting!

Back