Cleveland CG7 BP Tour Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These came in a couple of days ago and we wanted to get some early pictures up for everybody. Our "photo studio" was still set up so we figured why not. We are also including side by side comparison pictures with the regular CG7s.

713643062_2zHDj-XL-1.jpg

713643145_KMEEp-XL-1.jpg

713643026_8AuR7-XL-1.jpg

713643246_ratsj-XL-1.jpg

713643214_cWmN2-XL-1.jpg

713643282_7KtmV-XL-1.jpg

713643358_2rcJ7-XL-1.jpg

713643330_skbNV-XL-1.jpg

713643385_HnNt9-XL-1.jpg

Again, really liking the Clevelands. A lot.

Really want one of these in my bag. Are they already hitting the shelves?

• Admin
Really want one of these in my bag. Are they already hitting the shelves?

In the next couple of days they sure are. Some stores already have them up.

• Admin
Nice looking clubs, the top line looks a little wide for my taste though.

I think its the pics CM. It is quite thin in person.

• Admin
That is the regular CG7 BP to compare against the CG7 BP Tour that is being unboxed here.

The ones on the left are the regular version.

Gotcha, I always look at pictures first then read. It's the old "Playboy has articles?" syndrome.

Say it isn't so, Craig! LOL

I like the look of the BP more each time I see it.

are all of the irons laser milled or just the short irons?

The entire set is laser milled.

Those irons should spin quite a bit....hehe

Both these and the CG7 BPs have this face and they feel great. They are quickly becoming the iron of choice for our testers right now. This and the R9s that is.

The bp version of the CG7's are REALLY REALLY solid. They took clubs that were great last year and made them even better for this year. As an added bonus the Black Pearl finish and etching is a beautiful touch to the appearance. Love this line from cleveland!

I feel like that kid in the lunch room, looking around, checking out everything else, and wanting to trade my lunch for something else. Damn you guys, your reviews and pics, I love my X 22's, i love my X 22's, i love my X 22's!

Both these and the CG7 BPs have this face and they feel great. They are quickly becoming the iron of choice for our testers right now. This and the R9s that is.

JB, any hint to when your review of the CG7 BP will be up? It's going to be between the R9's and these and I am eagerly awaiting your review. I have hit the R9 (loved em) and want to hit the Clevelands as soon as I can. Thanks

We were originally shooting for this week, however with our Huge Announcement coming up this week, it will be pushed to next week. Sorry.

We were originally shooting for this week, however with our Huge Announcement coming up this week, it will be pushed to next week. Sorry.

All this talk about the huge announcement is getting me fired up. It's everywhere, please enlighten us.

So what is the difference between these and the CG7 Tours? Other then the obvious color and milling on the face?

We will have the complete breakdown in the review, but they are different clubs. The biggest difference is not the laser etching but that every single iron in the set has Zip Grooves that were reserved for just wedges in the past.

I so want these clubs!!!

Back