JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We decided we wanted to put up a sneak peek of the magazine for our forum members to see what the THP Mag is all about. Here are some sample JPGs of a few of the pages. We want to hear from everybody with their thoughts.

Remember, the 1st issue is a half issue of sorts. It only has half of the circulation, as well as only half the pages. It is our trial because this magazine is about you guys and gals as well. After the 1st issue we want to know what you like, dont like, and what you want more of. It is your chance to have a REAL voice in a publication.

Here are some sample pages of what is coming up in our Collector's Edition of THP the Magazine. (these are lower res than the actual magazine)

712090093_uhvNE-XL.jpg

712090047_c3yXh-XL.jpg

712090064_4MSue-XL.jpg

712090112_YGNNw-XL.jpg

712095700_qVtsG-XL.jpg

712095730_cNC9W-XL.jpg

Looks great JB. Can't wait to see it show up in the mailbox.

Sweet! Looks great.

• Admin
Thank you for the kind words.

The magazine looks great JB. Really slick and contemporary-looking, without being too trendy. I like the fonts you've picked too.

I haven't signed up for the first edition yet. Is it too late now?

• Admin
Nope, but it will be in the next few days. We are really close to selling out. Thank you to everybody that has made that possible. A few thousand copies will be available at select golf resorts and clubs as well. Then of course with our regular issues, you will be able to subscribe as well as pick them up at book stores.

Love the look! Great job and wish you nothing but success with your new venture!

I love the dark grungy look it has to it. Only critisism (if I may politely add) is the CH's answer floating around him, it is a bit of a gripe to read with 3 or 4 words to a line. Other than that it looks great.

I love the dark grungy look it has to it. Only critisism (if I may politely add) is the CH's answer floating around him, it is a bit of a gripe to read with 3 or 4 words to a line. Other than that it looks great.

We like all feedback Dent. Thank you. When you see the entire 4 page article, that answer and page will make more sense.

Wow, love the look of it JB. Can't wait for mine to arrive in the mailbox. That stocking stuffer article might come in handy for getting some cool stuff to my dad for Christmas.

Great looking shots! Very professional!! Looking forward to it!! Great quality just like the site!

Looks great so far!

Thanks for more kind words everybody.

Looks fantastic! Really dig the lighter text on the darker backgrounds, has a fresh modern feel to it compared to most black-on-white mags. Can't wait for it to show up!

Looks fantastic! Really dig the lighter text on the darker backgrounds, has a fresh modern feel to it compared to most black-on-white mags. Can't wait for it to show up!

Thank you for your thoughts. When the designer gave us the first couple of pages, we thought it looked good and told him to run with it.

I ordered a copy a while back so I didn't look at the "previews" as I want to be completely surprised...and awed. :)

Beautiful. I am quite impressed. Great Job Everyone!!!!!!!!!

am I missing something???
No pics??

Really? In the original post, I am still seeing 5-7 pictures.

now they are there...3x (with Firefox) they did not show...

And they look awesome...I can't hardly wait.......

bama

now they are there...3x (with Firefox) they did not show...

And they look awesome...I can't hardly wait.......

bama

Thanks bama.

After seeing the pics, I ordered one. Can I get mine autographed JB? :D

Very nice, I can't wait. The flag in the background and ocean behind, the layout...very nice.

Back