Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

I can't find an avatar that makes me 100% happy. Every one I choose seems good until I have to keep looking at it. Hmmm.

I can't find an avatar that makes me 100% happy. Every one I choose seems good until I have to keep looking at it. Hmmm.

This is much better than the pierced lip one! Surely Smallie has given you lots of options in the past 24 hours.

This is much better than the pierced lip one! Surely Smallie has given you lots of options in the past 24 hours.

I cringed whenever I looked at that one.

I cringed whenever I looked at that one.

It seems everyone else has a new (or is reusing an old) avatar. I'm just not inspired.

I thought you were going to use Slutty Kitty?

He's definitely soft and fuzzy.

I'd like to explain something. I've decided since I get confused - others do too. Soft and fuzzy to me is a personality thing or a description for dogs, not people. I find several of you to be a bit soft and fuzzy. Others seem a bit prickly.

I'd like to explain something. I've decided since I get confused - others do too. Soft and fuzzy to me is a personality thing or a description for dogs, not people. I find several of you to be a bit soft and fuzzy. Others seem a bit prickly.

I think I am soft and fuzzy, although I am sure that there are some out there that would disagree.

I think I am soft and fuzzy, although I am sure that there are some out there that would disagree.

You always seem sweet in your posts Seth and some of them are very funny.

my username comes from my name, with a little programming twist.

my avatar is a recent outing to Routenburn golf club in Ayr. 3rd T, first hit with my new driver other than testing at the range.

the finish was good, the result not so good :)

I get dizzy every time I look at my avatar.

I get dizzy every time I look at my avatar.

Im surprised the Japanese havent tried to paint the moon to look like Hello Kitty. They seem to do everything else with a HK theme.

Just to give everyone a little heads up, I recently had my name changed from Bakemono to Bucky36.
Long story short, I felt that the old name didnt fit me very well anymore and I wanted a change.
Anywho, I just figured Id let you all know so that I dont get a million PMs asking me who I am and how I got so many posts so quickly.

Avatar:dont know how to upload a personal one so I just have the one that THP offers

Kimeran: because of the mystic creature the chimera from greek mythology i have always found very interesting and there are many interpretations of it. I have always said the If I ever started to make anything of my own I would start my own company called Kimera derived from the word Chimera...

I have made schematics for a paintball gun to golf irons and maybe one day i will try and pursue this if i have the funds and resources...

Just to give everyone a little heads up, I recently had my name changed from Bakemono to Bucky36.
Long story short, I felt that the old name didnt fit me very well anymore and I wanted a change.
Anywho, I just figured Id let you all know so that I dont get a million PMs asking me who I am and how I got so many posts so quickly.

Welcome to THP Bucky! How did you get so many posts so quickly?

Welcome aboard, I think you will like it here.

This avatar was snapped during a paintball tourney. I like it even though I don't play anymore.

I probably change mine as much as anyone around here. I've probably had at least 20 or 25 (probably more) of them since the site started. I like the fun ones and try to work the holidays and seasons into my avatar if possible.

Kind of self-explanatory. NASCAR is my other addiction. It makes Sunday afternoon real difficult. Play more golf or watch the race? DVR does not count, because real NASCAR fans have Trackpass and listen to their drivers live and monitor their lap speeds during the race. Otherwise, you are just a JAFO.

Kind of self-explanatory. NASCAR is my other addiction. It makes Sunday afternoon real difficult. Play more golf or watch the race? DVR does not count, because real NASCAR fans have Trackpass and listen to their drivers live and monitor their lap speeds during the race. Otherwise, you are just a JAFO.

Junior fan here. Too bad he's sucked so much recently.

I actually didn't watch much racing this year (about 15 minutes total for the year) after watching nearly every race the last 10 years.

My new avatar is what happens to me when I say something dumb to my wife.

Back