"THP Staffer Edition" - 2013 Callaway XTT Xtreme Stand Bag

Awesome stuff TA. Glad you like it.

Not sure if I am going to play tomorrow afternoon or not, but I am taking this with me. I was going to keep the Callaway Staff bag in play for the season, but I am going to be using this one for a while.

Not sure if I am going to play tomorrow afternoon or not, but I am taking this with me. I was going to keep the Callaway Staff bag in play for the season, but I am going to be using this one for a while.

Yes sir, think I'd need to put a few miles on that beauty. Enjoy!

This bad boy was in play today and I immediately noticed the lightness of the bag with a full club compliment. It has a great color and all Pockets are easily accessed. Thank you JB and GG!

Loving this bag!! Can't say how thankful I am to get this!

uqe2y8y9.jpg

Looks good on your cookie

Okay ya'll you've had these bad boys out on the course, what do you think.

Very light with plenty of pocket space. One thing I really like about it is the base. While its a stand bag, the bottom of the bag is always on the ground. There is no kickstand like you see in other bags. Sits on a push cart with ease.

Absolutely love it. Ample storage, lightweight, solid dividers, and looks freaking awesome!

#whatmorecouldiaskfor

thanks fellas I saw either these or a similar bag at dicks and they have a great look.

Sweet bags, wouldn't mind seeing a limited run of these. HEHE.

Posted the other day....

This bad boy was in play today and I immediately noticed the lightness of the bag with a full club compliment. It has a great color and all Pockets are easily accessed. Thank you JB and GG!

I've only used it on the range since I have the Duo Cart (combined cart and bag) for the course. It's an awesome range bag. I can't tell you how nice it is to carry around compared to my other two options. I think I had 18 clubs in there tonight. Light and the straps are well padded.

I need to get this bag out for a test drive ran out of time sundsy to switch it over

The very first time I used this on the course was last Thursday and wouldn't you know it I was playing Thursday night match play league with a fellow THP'er (Perkis) he noticed my bag and sparked up THP conversation. How awesome is that? We've already played twice now and hopefully he becomes a regular golf buddy.

These bags are SWEET!

I'm going to bring the staffer with some demo clubs to Elgin, but this is the one that I'm going to use as my gamer.

This bag is very lightweight with all my clubs and gear in it. What I really like are the legs on this they are very sturdy and don't slip out at all even when on my hardwood floors. And the straps are well padded. Hoping to get it out for a round tomorrow.

The very first time I used this on the course was last Thursday and wouldn't you know it I was playing Thursday night match play league with a fellow THP'er (Perkis) he noticed my bag and sparked up THP conversation. How awesome is that? We've already played twice now and hopefully he becomes a regular golf buddy.

These bags are SWEET!
That's pretty awesome, Jake!

I've played twice. Fits in a riding cart fine and stays put. I don't see myself using it for it's intended purpose of carrying it, but I think I an going to keep using it most of the time this season.

One thing I don't like, is the putter well (which is probably used by most who use it as intended as a driver well!), doesn't work too well with an oversized putter grip. I have to put the clubs in ass backward since I like the shorter clubs to be near the handle when I put the bag on a cart! I maystart putting the driver there and move everything back a slot.

I got home from Detroit to find a package waiting on me. having seen it on the forum I was aware it was coming. Upon opening the package I was very excited about the bag and most importantly I think it was such an incredible gesture by Josh and Morgan. I am not doing what I do for anything other than I take joy in being a part of THP and I like helping people. This gift was something that they did not have to do but it was very kind. I have known JB and GG for a few years now, we have shared many laughs and also many tough conversations. They have treated me the same throughout everything. I have been there for all but the first mini outing. I have helped pack and unpack for every outing but the last. Hell, I have pictures from a mini van packed to the ceiling 2 years in a row. I have always done these things out of the kindness of my heart never expecting anything in return. Thanks again. This bag came at a perfect time as my normal group has decided to start walking some evenings. The bag is super light and just looks incredible!!!

DSC_0346_zpsef5c1720.jpg

DSC_0345_zps91587245.jpg

DSC_0344_zpsded6a36a.jpg

DSC_0343_zps5c82cd40.jpg

DSC_0342_zpsc37cbde3.jpg

DSC_0341_zpsd5470259.jpg

DSC_0340_zps77039d9d.jpg

DSC_0339_zpse1f3e716.jpg

DSC_0338_zps37bf4195.jpg

nice One-T! We are bag brothers now

Looking good T. It's a beauty!

Back