Need input on the following drivers.....

I would agree with Diane's comments for sure. At least it's just more information, no matter how "lacking" it may be. I'm with JB though, that's what makes this site so much fun, someone has some bit of information that i normally would never see. I'm lovin' it!

I agree that it's fun to read, but I prefer the reviews here. While they may be based on one person's opinion - they provide more detailed information. Quite honestly, I think the little one question polls here give a more accurate reading of people's opinions than Frank's survey did.

I agree that it's fun to read, but I prefer the reviews here. While they may be based on one person's opinion - they provide more detailed information. Quite honestly, I think the little one question polls here give a more accurate reading of people's opinions than Frank's survey did.

Thank you for the kind words Diane, but almost all of our reviews are done with testing involving up to 20 different people. Especially when equipment comes into play. We try to get players from all different handicap groups to test out each piece of equipment.

Thank you for the kind words Diane, but almost all of our reviews are done with testing involving up to 20 different people. Especially when equipment comes into play. We try to get players from all different handicap groups to test out each piece of equipment.

I knew the shoot-outs were, but didn't realize all the reviews were based on that many. Even better and I especially like Harry's new format of a long-term review. I'd love to see more of that in the future although we're getting a bit of that with the Penta reviews too.

Yes, most of our equipment reviews are done with a large group of testers.

Back