What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highlights of the Phillies dismantling of the Yankees last night....Cliff Lee is $$$$

The Kid saw that for breakfast this morning and didn't enjoy it.

Diners, Drive-ins and Dives - They just showed a place that makes maple glazed donuts covered in chopped bacon. You couldn't pay me to eat that.

Diners, Drive-ins and Dives - They just showed a place that makes maple glazed donuts covered in chopped bacon. You couldn't pay me to eat that.

You wouldn't have to--Gasman wouldn't leave leftovers.

Now they're at a place in CT that makes empanadas that look really yummy. I may have to go there tomorrow.

I wouldn't put bacon on a doughnut, but I sure as heck would eat a doughnut with my bacon and eggs. No different than bacon with pancakes/waffles and syrup.

Seahawks/Cowboys

I am so damn sick of NFL players showboating after making a routine play.

A tackle for a 2 yard loss is not an interception run back 50 yards for a TD; it's just your job. Stop screaming and dancing and pointing, and just get back to the huddle.

I am so damn sick of NFL players showboating after making a routine play.

A tackle for a 2 yard loss is not an interception run back 50 yards for a TD; it's just your job. Stop screaming and dancing and pointing, and just get back to the huddle.

Trying to run down the clock, perhaps?

The Kid is watching the world series. Very happy boy right now.

We watched Amazing Race and Cold Case tonight.

Apparently I'm going to watch all of the sixth game of the World Series. I told The Kid he'd have to stop cheering so loudly after I went to bed. In all baffled seriousness, he asked me who would put him to bed if I was asleep.

I'm watching the game too.

Gotta love all the empty seats behind home plate.

I hate the Yankees.

Is anyone else getting digital "stuttering" with Fox right now?

I just want it to end. My alarm goes off in five and a half hours.

I just want it to end. My alarm goes off in five and a half hours.

Sorry Claire, thats not a good excuse. If the Yanks win no one will get any work done tomorrow anyways.

I have to drive Gasmam to the airport at 3 in the morning. I dont think Ill even sleep.

Sorry Claire, thats not a good excuse. If the Yanks win no one will get any work done tomorrow anyways.

I have to drive Gasmam to the airport at 3 in the morning. I dont think Ill even sleep.

Yeah, but it's only 8pm there Gasman. It's 11pm here.

Yeah, but it's only 8pm there Gasman. It's 11pm here.

True, but in order to get 6 hours of sleep I would have to be in bed by 9. Thats not happening.

Texas vs. Central Florida

Unforgiven, the Eastwood classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back