How do you pick what skirts and earrings you are going to wear? :bulgy-eyes:

What is that supposed to mean? Because someone likes clothes, they must be female?:confused2:

For golf, I rarely plan ahead unless I'm doing the "wake up, throw on clothes and hat, and run" plan. Usually I just pick out a shirt in the morning, then decide which shorts would look best with it and which belt. Socks are always white low-cut and only have the one pair of Nike shoes so no issues there.

I'm all confused this morning - it's 40* and windy, but supposed to warm up to 47* and rain this afternoon. It's a very tricky layering process to make sure I can deal with all of the elements. I'm going to wear my rain jacket and put my rain pants in my bag for later. I hate when weather changes like this.

I'll preplan what I am going to wear based on weather... Whether pants will be more appropriate than shorts, whether it's going to be too sunny to wear dark colors, so sunny and hot I should wear light colors, etc... I usually have something picked out, but I often switch if I am 'feeling' something else that morning. I firmly believe if you feel good, you play good, and what you wear can definitely have an affect on that.

Last edited:
I wear whatever fits.....and the selection is getting smaller and smaller.

Well usually I will wear whatever shirt that is clean, matched up quite nicely with whatever pants/shorts I have clean. Don't really dress all that crazy a la camillo villegas or euro style et al.

I always match though, and sometimes rock the UnderArmour, Oakley, or FJ branded things.

I save my "fashion" for outside of the golf course. Unless Archaic, Sancitfy, Aqua, Xavr, Cinch etc start making golf clothing then maybe I would wear some of their stuff. Since I sweat easily and a lot don't really see the point in spending a ton on "fashion" golf since no matter what I wear it is going to get dirty after a round. Plus I probably do not know the meaning of "fashion" seeing as I am a guy anyway right?:D

Before THP came along, I really didn't care what I wore. Now I buy nicer things, which I can wear on and off the course. I wasn't a slob, but I sure didn't think ahead about coordinating an outfit together.

I usually decide what to wear as I'm getting dressed to go to the course though, I still don't plan ahead.

I'm playing in the morning so I was trying to choose an outfit tonight. I stood in my closet for 10 minutes, but have no idea. The weather is so wacky I will have to decide in the morning.

Its been shorts weather in Arizona, but all that changes Wednesday. High Tuesday 85, High Wednesday 57! Snow on Mt Lemmon which is directly behind my house. Should see people bundled up out here. That is the equivalent of a blizzard for us thin blooded people.

I will be in long pants and a sweater by Friday when I play in a tournament.

Its been shorts weather in Arizona, but all that changes Wednesday. High Tuesday 85, High Wednesday 57! Snow on Mt Lemmon which is directly behind my house. Should see people bundled up out here. That is the equivalent of a blizzard for us thin blooded people.

I will be in long pants and a sweater by Friday when I play in a tournament.

Be smart and remember...we hypothermiate :D easier than them northerners.

Be smart and remember...we hypothermiate :D easier than them northerners.

No kidding. Temps are going to be 85 today and 57 tomorrow. Winds starting at noon will be 35MPH with gusts into the 40's and I've got to be outside to help one of my guys survey a sand and gravel plant. Can you say, "Dust in the eyes".

No kidding. Temps are going to be 85 today and 57 tomorrow. Winds starting at noon will be 35MPH with gusts into the 40's and I've got to be outside to help one of my guys survey a sand and gravel plant. Can you say, "Dust in the eyes".

I played in that kind of wind early this spring in a tournament, it was really interesting. I had to hit a 3 wood to reach a 140 yard par 3 dead into it. We had guys who were zero handicaps shooting in the high 80s that day.

Back