Guess the Stats Contest

On our home page there are 10 articles at a time. At the bottom of that page you will have "older entries" that you can click to find more.

TaylorMade R9 Driver Review
TaylorMade 2009 Burner Driver Review
Callaway Diablo Driver Review

Here's mine...fingers crossed

1. Nike Str8 4/7/09
2. Taylormade R9 TP 2/5/09
3. Taylormade Penta TP Ball 8/19/09

TaylorMade 2009 Burner Driver Review - 3/17/09
Callaway FT-9 Driver Review - 3/10/09
Miura Wedge Review - 12/11/08

Not sure how I missed this when I was on yesterday. Here's my entry.

Taylormade R9 TP Driver Review
Taylormade Raylor Hybrid Review
Callaway X-22 Iron Review

1. Taylormade R9 TP Driver Review
2. Callaway X-22 Irons Review
3. Nike Dymo and Dymo 2 Review

1 - :taylormade: R9 460 Driver
2 - :callaway: X-22 Irons Review
3 - :taylormade: R9 Driver

EDIT: I went and checked to see if I repeated anybodies answers in the order that I chose them. This is a fantastic contest! Great job JB and GG. I look forward to seeing the winner (because I am sure it is not me). I can't wait to see pics of the swag.

Last edited:
1) Taylormade R9 Driver
2) Nike Str8-Fit Driver
3) Callaway x-22 Irons

1. Taylormade 2009 Burner Review
2. Taylormade R9 460 Review
3. Nike Dymo Str8 Fit Driver Review

good luck everyone!

1. TaylorMade R9 460 Driver Review
2. Nike Dymo Str8 Fit Driver Review
3. TaylorMade Penta TP Golf Ball Review

1. Taylormade R9
2. Callaway FT-IQ
3. Taylormade R9 460

after careful review and a quick scan of the reviews - I'll guess:

1. TM R9 TP Driver Review
2. Calloway X22 Irons Review
3. Nike Dymo/Dymo2 Review

Good Luck to all.......

This contest is officially closed. We will be announcing the winner in about 15 minutes.

And the winner is...

Vegan702

He got the order dead right as of today.

Callaway X-22
Taylormade R9 TP
Taylormade R9 460

That is followed by
Nike Dymo & Dymo2
UPRO GPS

It is very close in this top 5 and from there we have quite a few apparel reviews, more equipment reviews, and the Taylormade Penta which has only been up for a few weeks.

We hope everybody had a good time with this one and a PM is being sent to the winner with details.

Congrats Vegan!

Well done Vegan! :thumb:

>>>>And, I am curious to find out how you did it, if you are willing to share!

Great Job Vegan! Congrats.

I don't know if I want to give away my secret, just in case there is another contest in similar fashion. :D

No, j/k. I went back and looked at all the reviews obviously since I am new to the site. I looked at what I think would bring up the most hits if searching this site, google, yahoo, etc. Then going from the oldest available date for the piece of equipment forward. The X22s are a very popular iron and I was sure they would be the most viewed review on here as it is one of the older reviews, then the R9 series of drivers are probably the next most popular piece of equipment and of course the R9 over the 460 just due to date of release. The R9s are probably more popular than the X22s, however, the X22s have been around longer so the R9s will take some time to catch and pass them eventually. Maybe JB can post the exact number of hits for the top 3 and we can see how long it will take for the R9 review to surpass the X22 review? Hmm, another contest maybe for a consolation prize?

THANKS THP!

I am surprised by 4 and 5 though. I wouldn't have put the Upro up there and I almost changed one of the driver choices and substituted the Dymo Str8 review. However, I don't think Nike is as popular a driver as the TaylorMade, which made me keep my choices as is. I did definitely think the Penta review could have snuck in, with it being a totally new type of ball, 5 layer and all. But as JB said, it has only been a few weeks and I didn't think it could generated as much interest as a driver or iron review in that short period of time.

Back