royalwulff

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey I need some help. Some buddies and I are playing in a golf tourny next year and we are thinking about wearing knickers for the tournament. Does anyone know where I can find some at a reasonable price? We need the socks and the whole outfit.

Cool site thanks for the help!! Anyone know of any more sites?

Didnt someone make their own a while back. There was a thread about it, Ill look.

Didnt someone make their own a while back. There was a thread about it, Ill look.

Shouldn't be to hard especially if you took 9 units of home ec. in high school.:act-up:

Cool site thanks for the help!! Anyone know of any more sites?

Just "google" Golf knickers and you'll get several potential sources.

Just "google" Golf knickers and you'll get several potential sources.

I did and found several, but I was looking for some sights that members here would recommend first.

golfknickers.com is quite reputable, but I personally have not ordered from them.

Tbarry knickers is another good one. BTW, "knickers" isnt actually the correct term. In the UK, knickers is underwear.
The correct term is, "plus fours". Just a little FYI.

Tbarry knickers is another good one. BTW, "knickers" isnt actually the correct term. In the UK, knickers is underwear.
The correct term is, "plus fours". Just a little FYI.

LOL I found that out when I googled it I was given several sites that sold ladies sexy mentionables!! :beauty: If you check out my avatar that is what we wore for this years tournament.

Last edited:
Yeah, I learned that lesson the hard way a few years back. I used to play golf in Tam O'Shanter caps and plus fours all the time but at the time I referred to plus fours as "knickers".
Anyways, I commented to a friend who is from England that I played golf in knickers and she was like, "you play golf in your underwear???" LOL...lesson learned.

Back