The Grammar & Usage Thread

ah Pastafarianism. May you all be touched by his noodly appendage. Personally I'm really quite fond of the 8 I'd really rather you didn'ts. Very sensible stuff.

As far as religions go, I'll also quite the fan of Last Thursdayism. Which states that the universe was created last Thursday with everything in it intact (including all of your memories). There was nothing before Last Thursday, but you think there was because god put all of those memories you have of things before that in place there and then. The really freaky thing is that on Friday, you'll have no way of knowing that this moment ever actually happened. Fun isn't it?

I never really cared for his sculptures.

Better than Dale Chihuly. The entire PNW seems enamored of him, and I find him tedious and repetitive.

ah Pastafarianism. May you all be touched by his noodly appendage. Personally I'm really quite fond of the 8 I'd really rather you didn'ts. Very sensible stuff.

As far as religions go, I'll also quite the fan of Last Thursdayism. Which states that the universe was created last Thursday with everything in it intact (including all of your memories). There was nothing before Last Thursday, but you think there was because god put all of those memories you have of things before that in place there and then. The really freaky thing is that on Friday, you'll have no way of knowing that this moment ever actually happened. Fun isn't it?

Props for Pastafariansim!

I prefer the old Greek Gods myself. Guess who gets to be Athena?

Back