The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at my parent's house last night and the sheets there are ironed. There is nothing better than sleeping on ironed sheets.

I was at my parent's house last night and the sheets there are ironed. There is nothing better than sleeping on ironed sheets.

You must have lived a very sheltered life.:D

Why is it that a bed that has been made all day feels so much better when you get in it than a bed that has been unmade all day?

The "all day" matters. If you don't get around to making it until just before bedtime, it's not the same.

I think it generates negative ions or something. The longer it's been made, the more negative ions build up.

Jack Black is not funny.

That is all.

Nothing is better than sleeping on the floor, beds are too soft and will ruin your back. Of course I was raised by wolves so I think the energy spent making a bed is totally wasted effort.

I prefer to get into a bed that is made - it doesn't matter if it was made in the morning or right before I get into it.

The onlly time I don't like getting into a messy bed is when I'm traveling for work or on vacation. I need to have the bed at the hotel turned down every day (and I tip accordingly) but at home I couldn't care less.

The onlly time I don't like getting into a messy bed is when I'm traveling for work or on vacation. I need to have the bed at the hotel turned down every day (and I tip accordingly) but at home I couldn't care less.

When I travel, I want out of that messy room as quickly as I can get out in the morning and I do not want to return until the maids have performed their magic. There is just something depressing about returning to the room while it is still messy from the previous night.

I've decided to show the Basset Hounds who is boss and forcing them to stay outside since it's a beautiful day. They're looking in the window and making me feel guilty and I'm getting ready to cave. Story of my life.

I've decided to show the Basset Hounds who is boss and forcing them to stay outside since it's a beautiful day. They're looking in the window and making me feel guilty and I'm getting ready to cave. Story of my life.

You're such a softie! No wonder they think they can steal your sandwich and get no more than a look from you.

You're such a softie! No wonder they think they can steal your sandwich and get no more than a look from you.

Oh yeah - They're in, but I'll have you know I didn't give them a treat.

Oh yeah - They're in, but I'll have you know I didn't give them a treat.

Not yet you haven't. Just a couple of sad looks from them and you'll cave in again...you're just too nice.

Grace would prefer to be outside if it's nice and the sun is out. She'll lay right in the sun for hours. When she's inside if the sun is coming in through the window she will lay on the floor in the light.

The boys prefer me to the sun. They are people dogs.

The boys prefer me to the sun. They are people dogs.

Grace is a "me first snob". I think she gets it from her "mother". :laughing: :shock:

Grace is a "me first snob". I think she gets it from her "mother". :laughing: :shock:

So - when you walk in the door - who do you greet first? Or does it depend on who kisses you first?

So - when you walk in the door - who do you greet first? Or does it depend on who kisses you first?

It's usually Grace if she's out running around. She hears either the key in the door or the handle turning and she's right there. I always kiss my wife first though.

It's usually Grace if she's out running around. She hears either the key in the door or the handle turning and she's right there. I always kiss my wife first though.

Yeah, but Grace gets tongue, right?

Yeah, but Grace gets tongue, right?

If Grace is like Nicholas then Bogey gets tongue. I need to move out of the way quickly when Nicholas is doing the kissing.

If Grace is like Nicholas then Bogey gets tongue. I need to move out of the way quickly when Nicholas is doing the kissing.

Who said that the dog was the one giving the tongue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back