PS3 2014 Tiger Woods Country Club

I joined last night. Should be fun

I really need to work on my game, my goal for our first tourny is to not be in last place....

I think I got that covered. Couldn't putt to save my life.

PS3 screen name Part-time soldier get me involved in the THP country club :bashful:

Please add psn hox25 to country club. Thanks!

Good I get in on this, PSN TROCK911. Thanks!!

OK...finally was able to get set up. User name is Just_Hacking67. I am a beginner so don't be too rough on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Still not managed to get out to pick this up yet after nobody having this the other day......getting jealous of you all now :at-wits-end:

PS3 screen name Part-time soldier get me involved in the THP country club :bashful:

Added bud! Just want to double check, your PSN name is Part-time soldier and not Part-timesolider all one word? There is a space correct?

Please add psn hox25 to country club. Thanks!

You're added to the list bud! Just make sure to join the country club from inside the game!

Good I get in on this, PSN TROCK911. Thanks!!

You're added to the list!!

OK...finally was able to get set up. User name is Just_Hacking67. I am a beginner so don't be too rough on me.

I think we all range from our skill level here, welcome aboard sir!

Still not managed to get out to pick this up yet after nobody having this the other day......getting jealous of you all now :at-wits-end:

Gotta get out there and find one!!

Gotta get out there and find one!!

To be honest, I haven't really got time this weekend as the kids are here with the little one and they are in the spare room where I have everything set up

Doesn't stop me wishing I had it though

Ok guys first post updated with the list of players! Love seeing us get more and more guys joining! As far as the tourney has gone for those that have played, what are your thoughts? Difficulty too easy? Suggestions for next weeks round? I think what we should set up is do 4 round tournaments and start them on Thursdays and give 7 days to finish them. That way if you want to play like a normal tour event and play 1 round Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday you can. However the extra 3 days gives you extra time if you didn't have time during the weekend to play. Thoughts on this??

I like that idea. Last year we had to finish 4 rounds by Monday morning.

I gotta tee it up tonight. I've only played Augusta 1934 and some of the legends stuff.

Ok guys first post updated with the list of players! Love seeing us get more and more guys joining! As far as the tourney has gone for those that have played, what are your thoughts? Difficulty too easy? Suggestions for next weeks round? I think what we should set up is do 4 round tournaments and start them on Thursdays and give 7 days to finish them. That way if you want to play like a normal tour event and play 1 round Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday you can. However the extra 3 days gives you extra time if you didn't have time during the weekend to play. Thoughts on this??

I like this idea.

I would like to see some tourneys in Tour Pro setting. I think pro is too easy and have always disliked the ability to adjust spin after the shot. Different strokes for different folks but maybe throwing in a Tour Pro tourney would change it up a bit....

I would like to see some tourneys in Tour Pro setting. I think pro is too easy and have always disliked the ability to adjust spin after the shot. Different strokes for different folks but maybe throwing in a Tour Pro tourney would change it up a bit....

There's not a good way to balance it so that top to bottom is more competitive.

That said, I upped my own difficulty to Tour Pro today, and really enjoyed it a lot. Pretty much takes away user-added spin and putt previews, and makes the meter more sensitive. Much more enjoyable to me to scratch out an -8 or -10 than to shoot -17 every round regardless of conditions.

I too would enjoy Tour Pro. When I play by myself I also play Tour Pro. However I know we definitely have some newer beginner guys so I think we will have to stick with Pro for now.

I like tour pro too but in the country club it doesn't always work. The harder you make it the bigger the difference in score from first to last as it's making it harder for everyone. The -18 might become a -10 but the +2 will become a +22.

I threw up a 4 Round Tournament @ Kiawah Island so we can have both a 1 Round and 4 Round going on.

I just bought the Masters edition....not sure if I'm going to be ready to play along with you guys though... Still trying get through the registration part

I threw up a 4 Round Tournament @ Kiawah Island so we can have both a 1 Round and 4 Round going on.

Hey man I have no issue with that at all but I was going to try and keep it pretty structured for the 4 round tournaments by starting them every Thursday. I was waiting for the guys that hadn't had the chance to get the game yet.

Hey man I have no issue with that at all but I was going to try and keep it pretty structured for the 4 round tournaments by starting them every Thursday. I was waiting for the guys that hadn't had the chance to get the game yet.

I understand, didnt read that part and i apologize. It does have a 7 day time limit though, so they should be fine if they want to participate. Next week we can vote on the course ect.

I see more 1 round tournaments happening than the 4 round, but thats just my $0.02

I understand, didnt read that part and i apologize. It does have a 7 day time limit though, so they should be fine if they want to participate. Next week we can vote on the course ect.

I see more 1 round tournaments happening than the 4 round, but thats just my $0.02

I do too. I totally agree with ya on that. My plan was to try and vote for the 4 rounds on every Thursday then just throw up a few 1 round tournaments during the week for those of us that play a lot. But I agree I think the 1 rounders are just much easier and much less of a commitment ya know??

Sounds like I need to get this game and hop into these tourneys! Could be a lot of fun by the sounds of it!

Sounds like I need to get this game and hop into these tourneys! Could be a lot of fun by the sounds of it!

Absolutely!!

I'm moving into our new house over this week but I will trade a few games towards it in the next two weeks. Excitement!

Back