The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have this love affair with marshmallows and just now I was eating one and just as I was finishing I took a sip of orange soda. Well, when you mix the two together it tastes just a creamcicle! I am very excited about this.

wow...that is a groundbreaking discovery! you could market that as a new taste sensation :act-up:

That's exactly what I was thinking :wink: I'm going to be RICH!

I just submitted that idea to our R&D department. That will teach you to post great ideas on a public forum! :D

It could be huge! Creamcicles that don't melt! Travel Creamcicles...bite size creamcicles...the possibilities are endless

Sure just wait around your mailbox…

Spoiler
The checks in the mail.

Today is just a good day. I finally feel better after not feeling well for over a week. I'm not even going to whine about the fact that I'm going to get rained on tomorrow at the Barclay's - ok, well maybe a little.

So I have this love affair with marshmallows and just now I was eating one and just as I was finishing I took a sip of orange soda. Well, when you mix the two together it tastes just a creamcicle! I am very excited about this.

You would love Stewart's Orange Creme Soda. I'm addicted.

GG, if they don’t have Stewart’s in your area I am sure they have this…

Spoiler
sunkist.jpg

GG, if they don’t have Stewart’s in your area I am sure they have this…

Spoiler
sunkist.jpg

WHAT!!! I have never seen that before??? I LOVE cream soda, I LOVE creamcicles, and I am a pretty big fan of Orange Soda. I don't particularly care for regular sodas because I find them too sweet but I have to try this!

GG, I don’t believe they make it with their diet Sunkist (which I think is very, very good). I am the same way as you regarding regular soda but there have been several times I have had my eye on this. One of these days I’ll have to take the plunge. They sell them in grocery stores as a four pack I believe and a lot of C-stores here sell them as singles.

WHAT!!! I have never seen that before??? I LOVE cream soda, I LOVE creamcicles, and I am a pretty big fan of Orange Soda. I don't particularly care for regular sodas because I find them too sweet but I have to try this!

Get on board GG, you're missing out! throw some vanilla ice cream in that and you'll never leave the couch! :banana:

Get on board GG, you're missing out! throw some vanilla ice cream in that and you'll never leave the couch! :banana:

She'll have to leave the couch to go golfing and fix JB's dinner.

GG, I don’t believe they make it with their diet Sunkist (which I think is very, very good). I am the same way as you regarding regular soda but there have been several times I have had my eye on this. One of these days I’ll have to take the plunge. They sell them in grocery stores as a four pack I believe and a lot of C-stores here sell them as singles.

I am going to look for this in the store this weekend when we go shopping. Thanks for the info : )

don't make fun of me but I HATE floats! I like the flavor combo but I hate when you first drop the ice cream in and it gets all fizzy and bubbles over. It's just a sticky mess that I don't find fun or enjoyable at all.

She'll have to leave the couch to go golfing and fix JB's dinner.

LOL! That would be more funny if I did the cooking in the house but actually JB usually cooks dinner. That should change once we move though, I will be working from the house so I will have more time to make home cooked meals. Part of the reason he doesn't like me cooking is because I try to make everything healthy and he likes to use lots of butter and fats.

...don't make fun of me but I HATE floats! I like the flavor combo but I hate when you first drop the ice cream in and it gets all fizzy and bubbles over. It's just a sticky mess that I don't find fun or enjoyable at all...

This sentence does not compute. Floats are terrific.

I have never heard of that before. Do they sell it at your local grocery store?

Yes, but it's not kept with the more well-known sodas. It's considered a specialty item and comes in a four pack. But be forewarned......contents highly addictive. Absolutely delicious.

How about the original orange and creme concoction.......Orange Julius? Not too shabby.

PS. Stewarts also makes cherry creme soda.

I just weighed myself and have lost 3lbs. Yeah!

Congrats Diane! I'm at a point right now that I can't break through. I've been the same for close to a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back