I just sent out 11 invites.

Still waiting on email addresses for:

1. thanks1974
2. coyna1
3. soxngolf
4. Kevinâ„¢

Thanks to those who have donated all ready! Looking forward to this season

I'm in, good luck everyone!

Craig Mac, I sent my email address and donation...please let me know when you receive it and I will continue to look for the email

All invites have been sent except I don't have an email address for:

Kevinâ„¢

Please PM me Kevinâ„¢ with your email address and if anyone did not receive their invite yet to the email address you gave me reply here and I'll resend it. Thanks

UGH! How did I miss this???? :confused2: Are you guys going to start another league??

Still waiting on Kevinâ„¢, Spinscan, and jcuray to accept invitations and then we can decide when to do the draft. If any one has changed their minds and doesn't wish to participate we have 1 alternate that is interested in getting in.

Thank you to those that have all ready donated!

PM sent!

sucks i missed this...I said I would be in when you first asked about a possible league a few months ago...oh well

Still waiting on the last invitation to be accepted, he donated for it all ready...

put me on the reserves list if you need someone...

Craig, what do you think? Can we start to plan a draft date? I'm curious, I have a lot going on the next couple of weeks and want to make sure I can set some time aside.

Just saw the last person signed up. I'll start a new thread so we can narrow it down for the draft day/time.

Back