New guy from SE Cheeseland

Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
I had a friend from another forum suggest I should register here as it is a family friendly site, with members who play golf with their children. I'm guilty of just that type of behavior, and have been known to rattle on about both my Daughter's and my Wife's accomplishments.

Not to say I don't blow my own horn on occasion. LOL. I'm a husky fellow from WI in my late forties, that plays at least a couple times a week with my family and a few good friends. I'm looking forward to hanging around here a little bit.

Kevin

Last edited:
:welcome:

Glad you found us, there are quite a few of us with junior golfers in tow.

And a few of us who shoot like they are junior golfers!

<<<<
<<<<
<<<<
<<<<

Kevin! Glad you made it over here. The parent-child golf thread is a sticky under "golf," and I love your daughter's headcover. If it's a Daphne, they've got their own subforum as well.

Welcome to THP.

welcome!

Welcome!

welcome!

Welcome Sir, is cheeseland near switzerland? :)

Welcome Sir, is cheeseland near switzerland? :)

You might be thinking of the Alsace Lorraine. SE Cheeseland is about 90 miles north of Chicago. Where hot dogs morph into bratwurst, the roar of a Harley is ever present, the Packers rule the Fall, and if you drink an Anheuser Busch product you're in the wrong place.

Kevin

You live in Milwaukee proper, or one of the surrounding burbs?

I've got family in Menomonee Falls and Oconomowoc, plus some more scattered around the state.

Welcome to THP! We have lots of folks who love to play golf with their spouse and/or children, you should fit in just fine. Maybe the Mrs. can stop by and chat as well, the more the merrier : )

You live in Milwaukee proper, or one of the surrounding burbs?

I've got family in Menomonee Falls and Oconomowoc, plus some more scattered around the state.

Brookfield, which is just south of the Falls.

Kevin

Ok Kevin, who told you about this place? WBL open his mouth again?:D

Welcome, nice seafood tower.

Ok Kevin, who told you about this place? WBL open his mouth again?:D

I'm sorry. Have we met? Do I know you? LOL.

If you'll note the angel above, you'll see it was actually a lady friend of mine that suggested I visit here, and not the Kenosha half of the twins. She thought I would enjoy the playing with your kids thread where I can ramble on about my Daughter's game to my heart's content.

Kevin

Welcome Kevin love ones always bring us pride,looking forward to reading Her progress.

Back