JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This from an emailer

I would love to see headcovers of the Presidents of the US. Any chance Daphne's comes up with something like this?

JB, this could cost me a fortune in headcovers. I'd leave several of them on when I hit the ball.

The Obama one would be very lifelike since he already has a stick up his butt:D

The Obama one would be very lifelike since he already has a stick up his butt:D

Well, that's better than our last "president" who was basically just the hole where the stick goes. :D

-JP

I could definitely see Martin Van Buren on my FT-5

Van-Buren-Martin.png

I could definitely see Martin Van Buren on my FT-5

Van-Buren-Martin.png

Van Buren is a solid choice, but I would have to go with William Henry Harrison. His 32 days in office were like no other.
225px-William_Henry_Harrison_daguerreotype.jpg

• Admin
Please keep sponsored forum threads clean until the company has had a chance to respond, unless you are adding to the question. Thank you.

A presidential headcover?! That could be fun, I like Harrison's hair-do and that in itself would be fun to create. We make a donkey and an elephant and that is as far as we go, during an election year you wouldn't ( well, maybe you would) believe the comments we get when we display them together. The truth is that designing people isn't our forte' and I have many horrible prototypes to demonstrate this. Thanks for a great question and to everyone there who's questions and comments keep me thinking and smiling!

Bill Clinton smoking a cigar would make a great headcover. Btw, I have four Daphne headcovers and they are heads above any other.

We could have the Gerald Ford headcover. Made especially for those of us who have sliced one directly into a gallery of people.

If you would do the Teddy Roosevelt headcover, it could have one of his most famous sayings on the side of it..."Speak softly, and carry a Big Stick".

Though in all seriousness, I could really see me carrying a Ronald Reagan.

Back