Taylormade R9 Irons

Overall, this sucks! I just got some brand new sticks and now they're going to come out with these!? Have they no mercy?

They have no mercy
Did you not expect TM to come out with something new before the new model was the old model?

I look forward to sharing all the info as soon as I can

I look forward to seeing these bad boys! Just got my Burners so I doubt I'll be changing anytime soon....LOL that was funny. No really Im happy with them.

What no Callaway X22's :(

You asked. Sorry. They were fine irons and we reviewed them as such, but they would not make my top 5-7

any update as to when you can post the pics?...a week, a month? thanks

We believe in the next week hopefully. Just waiting patiently.

Floppy you are funny man. I can't wait to try them. Trying any new club is fun. It will be interesting to try out the new grooves that are legal in the new clubs.

I cant wait to see pics of these!

well i'll test and probably buy them I am going to turn into mr r9 soon. I am going to get the r9 bag next week

Pics sooooooooooooooooooooooon:sad:

The embargo date is 10/1 so it looks like we cannot post pictures until then. We continue to ask each and every week though.

The embargo date is 10/1 so it looks like we cannot post pictures until then. We continue to ask each and every week though.

Dammit, every time I see you post in this thread I think "PICTURES!!!!!!!":banghead::D

so from our previous thread the r9s are like r7 cavity back but not like the tm tp irons

so from our previous thread the r9s are like r7 cavity back but not like the tm tp irons

They are different than both of those sets.

great now I have to wait:angry::crying:

Wow, I think that the r9 irons will ship to retailers on October 20, 2009. They look awesome. I think that the retail will be in the 800 to 900 dollar range.

Really? 10/20? We are showing early next year.

I am almost positive. That is when they will be available so in stores by Nov 1 I think.

Back