What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
talk to me on Sunday - Bagel with Bacon, tomato and cream cheese. Mmmmmmmmmm

and 4 pieces of BBBBBBBBacon.....

Had Arbys for supper, loaded potato bites & a roast beef with cheese.

I'm on my way out the door to cigar night, gonna pick up a Schlotzsky's "Original" with their Jalapeno kettle cooked chips and a Diet Coke for dinner.

I skipped the bacon and had blue cheese - Paula had swiss and bacon

Burger with prosciutto and blue cheese = bacon cheeseburger that died and went to heaven.

Nine & dine--the dine consisted of gazpacho, cobb salad, and 3 glasses of pinot noir. Whee!

We went to Sam's Club and finally picked up one of their rotisserie chickens. Very good stuff, and we were able to eat as soon as we got home! We got french bread, macaroni salad, cole slaw and potato salad earlier at Walmart to complete the meal.

Those chickens are suprisingly good and suprisingly cheap.

When I was home for the holidays last year, I went with my Mom to Sam's and she got enough chickens to feed the table, plus another one. When I said "Geez Mom, are we going to be pigs tonight?" She said, "Oh, that one's for [the dog]."

What can I say, we love dogs in my family. :D

Burger with prosciutto and blue cheese = bacon cheeseburger that died and went to heaven.

Nine & dine--the dine consisted of gazpacho, cobb salad, and 3 glasses of pinot noir. Whee!

And still able to type! :D

Just your basic salad. bread, grilled chicken, rice, and grilled shrimp for me.:comp:

I :love: gyros.

Be wary of Harry, he is lurking somewhere looking for grammatical errors. :banana:

No doubt, but the basic rule is that unintentional typos (redundant, I know) don't count.

Went to the Parthenon on State street for lunch, had a massive gyro & fries. As a result my Arbys sandwich hasn't been touched & is sitting in the fridge.

Welcome to Parthenon Gyros Restaurant

God, I miss gyros! Heck, I miss Greek waiters who set your cheese on fire and yell, "Opa!"

I usually make the kids fruit salad every week, so in their absence I figured I'd do something a tad more sophisticated: baby spinach, pineapple, cherry tomatoes, and sweet-spicy baby peppers in a Catalina type dressing. Except I bought the wrong kind of pepper, and my mouth was on fire. I'm the type who can chew the hot peppers at Chinese restaurants, so when I say these were hot, they were hot. Thank goodness I at least seeded them.

Hit Dotty Dumplings Dowery in Madison for a delicious Black & Bleu burger along with a side of breaded mac & cheese squares.

Grilled KC strip steaks, asparagus and a salad.

Kalua pork tonight. It's been a while since I've had it, and it was onolicious!

Lamb chops.

Homemade crab cakes.

I think I'll keep this husband at least a little while longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back