Advice on Cooking SPAM

GolferxJames

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey... James Here... I've been eating SPAM now for a little over a year and I think my SPAM is at least half-way decent.. however, the last SPAM I cooked was totally destroyed! There were two individuals who were only cooking SPAM about as long as I have but they both had incredibly superior SPAM which I can't seem for the life of me to duplicate.. and what's weird is when I found out they've only been cooking SPAM as long as I had, I asked them where they learned to cook SPAM like that, and BOTH of them actually recommended to me an online SPAM course type thing from www.howtocookSPAM.con which I'm probably going to get. However, before I did I just wanted to find out if anyone else here is familiar with it or has tried it and what kind of results they achieved from it? I think im going to go for it, but I just wanted some 3rd and 4th opinions. Any advice / comments / suggestions would be appreciated.. thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to meet you, James...

This isn't
spam_1.jpg

is it?

Looks like SPAM to me. The last guy that posted all of the spam had a blog entry about this, with that exact link.

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

if not, I apologize.

[YOUTUBE]anwy2MPT5RE[/YOUTUBE]

The last guy that posted all of the spam had a blog entry about this, with that exact link.

I didn't know that part. Thinking instinct might be right on this one.

Looks like SPAM to me. The last guy that posted all of the spam had a blog entry about this, with that exact link.

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

if not, I apologize.

Can anyone else verify that it is the same link?? :bomb:

Can anyone else verify that it is the same link?? :bomb:

I just happened to be looking at that guy's Blog Entries before them getting edited to "I like to spam", and there was one for some sort of ball brightening product, and one for this... :terror:

I just happened to be looking at that guy's Blog Entries before them getting edited to "I like to spam", and there was one for some sort of ball brightening product, and one for this... :terror:

Just saw the earlier bloggers attachment, and it IS for the same product....:angry:

Bye bye dirty rotten spammer.... Don't these people know there is a proper way to get their products noticed....:beat-up:

Don't these people know there is a proper way to get their products noticed....:beat-up:

Quality product, superior customer service, focused marketing and proper endorsement?

Or was that rhetorical?

Success for Detective Floppy!

CaseDetectiveIconDraftLarge.jpg

Oh, you are taking credit for this now? :angel:

:soldier:

I'm just going through all of these smilies...I haven't ever seen any of these... LOL.

Nice edit Cmac!

I think Julie should try some Spam. All these Spam posts must be a sign.

Get the low sodium Spam for your first time though, it's probably salty enough!

I think Julie should try some Spam. All these Spam posts must be a sign.

Get the low sodium Spam for your first time though, it's probably salty enough!

Good grief, I don't think there's enough salt in the world for me to choke that down.

You don't even know what it tastes like to have to choke it down!

Fry it in a pan on the stove. Eat it with some rice. It's all gooooooooood!

I do know what it looks like.

And that is enough.

I'm with you. I don't know anyone who has ever had SPAM - well besides you guys. I wonder if they sell it in CT. I'm going to look in the store. What aisle do they keep it in?

I'm with you. I don't know anyone who has ever had SPAM - well besides you guys. I wonder if they sell it in CT. I'm going to look in the store. What aisle do they keep it in?

Canned meat aisle.

You don't even know what it tastes like to have to choke it down!

Fry it in a pan on the stove. Eat it with some rice. It's all gooooooooood!

No doubt.....Wash it down with a Mich Ultra and its all good...

Roll up the rice in a sheet of seaweed and it's even better! You could also roll in pieces of the Spam with the rice.

Fixed his post:D

Haha, Oh man, I was reading the first thread and was like whaa... what an odd thing to post in a golf forum.. then reading through the reply's I ended up ROFL'n mid water ingesting, which resulted in an impromptu monitor cleansing.. hehe

Back