What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A disappointing 81 (40/41) at Newman Golf Course in Peoria Illinois. Gusty winds led to several missed greens and I got up and down only once. So frustrated with little chip shots right now. Seems like I can get 'em just as close from 80 yards out. Putting lines were better but speeds were whacked.

Played an early nine and shot a 42. Conditions were wet and sloppy but I had fun.

And now the rest of the story... Par 29 executive course :)

Hahaha. I was about to say, that's amazing! It's still very good dude. Nice round.

Well been a long since I have been on. But on Sat. I shot a 84 with 3 5's on par three's. I made some amazing puts along the way (just ask Mightyquinn). Played really well leading up to this weekend in Myrtle Beach. Hope to continue playing well into the weekend, look forward to seeing some more THPer's.

Scrambled my ass off for an 82. Hit it well off the tee but I couldn't stay down on ANYTHING today 4-56. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scrambly day today .... Shot 40-40, but didn't deserve it. Hit the ball poorly as I try to absorb this swing change. Not sure how I shot that score. On the back I hit zero greens in reg & only one fairway, and that was an awkward low runner.

But, I got up and down from all over, including a chip in on 18 to save a par I didn't think was happening.

Had something happen today that's never happened to me before ... I got up and down for par from the sand three times in four holes!

ype3yha5.jpg

Here is mine from this past Saturday at Stone Canyon Golf Club here in suburban KC. The short game saved me again.

Capture_zpsb033f9a3.png

Nice ddxu and Jman...........and you other guys before those posts! Ha!

FWIW, I shot 90 the following day on an easier course. LOL stupid golf. Phone was dead bc drunk me forgot to charge it the night before.

Here is mine from this past Saturday at Stone Canyon Golf Club here in suburban KC. The short game saved me again.

Capture_zpsb033f9a3.png

stupid double bogey! Nice round though buddy. It's been fun following your progress since May.

A final home round before hitting the road tomorrow for True Blue. Some good and some not so good. Good was no score worse than bogie, not so good was lots of bogies (11). Good was four one-putts, not so good was five three putts. 82 (40, 42)

Worst round of the year...82. I'm not going to complain because its December, 70 degrees out and I'm playing golf.

Tapaway!

Worst round of the year...82. I'm not going to complain because its December, 70 degrees out and I'm playing golf.

Tapaway!

That is the spirit! A bad round of golf beats a good day at work, unless it's bonus day (Thursday for me :D)

86 from the blues.... Tee to green was ok.. Putting sucked.....

41/41=82 it was 77* here, I hit 11 fairways, only hit 5 GIR and used 32 putts. It was a pretty day and good to talk with some friends.

Last edited:
Played my home club this afternoon. Worst round I've had in a while and it was almost all because I couldn't get off the tee with any success. I did ok otherwise and kept the big numbers away for the most part. 44/42 for an 86. Nice day to be outside though.

Shot 92 (46/46) in my first round in over a month. Had two triples and a three putt bogey and a three putt double.

Stupid golf. At least we're playing in December I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back